My Succes : Fighting Hair Loss Succesfully For 15 Years Now

Arjan

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My name is Arjan.

About 15 years ago my hair stylist told me I was growing a bald spot on top of my hair. How terrible that felt!
I must say I have rather nice curly hair and my hair is part of my personality. I was in total shock after that message.

I started using aminexil (which my hair stylist sold me;) and later continued using minoxidil. Although my hair loss was slowed down significantly, it was still there...

So I tried Propecia. But that did not work out for me though, my libido was affected terribly and I decided to stop taking finasteride only six weeks after having started.

Meanwile I continued taking minoxidil and started taking natural DHT-inhibitors like Saw Palmetto and Beta sitosterol.

Based on good results taking both minoxidil and the supplements I started developing a lotion that contained natural DHT-inhibitors as well. That must have been some 7 or 8 years ago now. During that time I continued reading scientific papers and articles on research that had been done on hair loss substances. My own lotion and supplements evolved into a complete cocktail of substances that were proven to fight hair loss. I stopped completely taking minoxidil as it always gave me an itchy scalp and greasy hair. Besides, my own "solution" seemed to be working better than minoxidil.....

The result is that my hair loss stopped and moreover I grew more and stronger hair. Although my hair on top of my scalp is thinner (30-40%) than the rest, that is not a bad result. In fact I think it is a complete success.

I asked some friends and acquaintances to try my own "solution" and supplement as my thoughts were; "if it works for me, it should work for others too". And my feeling seemed to be right, it worked for them as well.

Right now I have started to introduce my products on to the European market. Point is that I need trust and more people that are willing to try my products and share their personal experience with [REDACTED]

:[] is the name of my brand. You can google it if you like.

I am in search of men and women that are willing to give my products a go for free! In return I would like to receive their story, comments, interviews, photographs (now, 3 months, 6 months 9 months etc.) and permission to use your information to promote my products. If you are interested please send me an e-mail.

Regards,
Arjan
arjan=hairkeeper-min.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oro

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've discovered a revolutionary way to halt and reverse male pattern baldness too.
All you have to do is turn yourself into a women, lol!!!
(guys, I'm just having a little fun with sarcastic humor so don't beat me up too bad, mmmkay?)

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've discovered a revolutionary way to halt and reverse male pattern baldness too.
All you have to do is turn yourself into a women, lol!!!
(guys, I'm just having a little fun with sarcastic humor so don't beat me up too bad, mmmkay?)
I've considered it to get my hair back.