My Styling Tips (works Wonders For Me)!

jan2133

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

These are my styling tips as a Norwood-3 with thinning hair. It works really well with me, so I just wanted to share it, so I hope you guys can benefit from it!

Hair creme: Aveda Men Pure-Formance Thickening Paste
This is just a great product! Just go through it on damp hair after a shower and immediately bush through with a round hair brush (I use the Uppercut Deluxe Quiff Roller from Amazon). For maximum effect you can also use a hairdryer while brushing it (= in cool mode). Already comb it the way you like it. Once dry, you will notice your hair feels a lot thicker en has more volume.

Hair fibers: Caboki
I've tried them all and Caboki does it best for me. It works great and covers the skin coming through. Not going into this too much, most of you know hairfibers and the wonders it can do.

Hair gel: Fructus Surf Hair
I've tried many wax'es, but they tend to be too tug for thinning hair and it will break off many hairs through styling. This is of course not what you want! So I feel the fructus Surf Hair does it best. It is also a bit gummy, but it works smooth as a gel and doesn't weigh down on your hair too much. Just make sure you don't put too much gel in there or too deep in your hair. Just work with it on the outside of your hairstyle.

Cheers!