My strange hair loss and scalp. Need help badly.

Jimpaul25647

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m currently a 20 year old male. I have never had the thickest nicest hair. But I’ll tell you what it was very different when I was 18 years old. My scalp has been flakey, itchy, irritated, and pimples. Now I don’t know if this correlates to the hair loss. But I think it might. My scalp has been like that for about a year and a half now: expensive shampoos dermatologists. It won’t subside. My hair I feel is not as healthy as it was. It feels more drier and I feel like you can pull it out very easily. It feels like I’m literally shedding. Over the past year and a half it has gotten bad and those other effects have not gotten better either. My hairline has subsided along with on top of my head mostly. I take all precautions. I don’t even comb or use products in it because I’m so scared. I have a shower filter as well. I am taking literally every precaution. I also use minoxidil (starting last spring). Which I’m not sure if it’s doing a whole lot but I do also use minoxidil to try and do something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.