My story

johnson222

Reaction score
Hello guys, found this forum early this month and its a GREAT forum with great information in it, so anyway my story goes like that..
i was about 19yrs (in a month im 21yrs) when i first notice any hair loss my tamples amazingly fine but my crown become a little thin more and more when time goes by..
i notice that in about 6 months ago my crown become more thin and i was thinking that it is temporary and i was not going to be bald cause my tamples are fine (my father and all of his brothers bald including his father) so why i will become bald? (huge dissinformation) so i searched the internet for information and i found out baldness come with all kinds of shapes and i realized i becoming bald so in about week and a half ago i started to take finasteride 1mg per day every day in the morning i take pictures before the treatmet so i will update with pics when i see some resluts! anyway i think my hairloss have reduced and maybe stoped side effects i dont have maybe balls ache but not all the time maybe its mental cause when i think about it it's show up.. Hope for great results!

johnson222

Reaction score
Oh Let me correct I'm from israel i forgot to change the location lol anyhow in israel its the same man.. by your 20s you already see your scalp haha And thx

johnson222

Reaction score
Update, 2 weeks and 4 days: balls ache seems to fade more and more, less and even hairlosss stopped (i dont have a massive hairloss anyway only tiny bald spot), slowly when i touch my scalp i can less and less feel the scalp but yet no noticeable improved to the eye i'll keep update with photos when the results start to show up, by now I'm happy with the pill.

johnson222

Reaction score
That's great, you did the right thing. You stopped your hair loss early and now you are having success. Good luck in the future.
Thx man, when i first noticed hairloss i went to 2 dermatologists and one told me i'm not going bald and he insist to not prescribe me a prescription and then i went to one more dermatologist and she said that im not going bald and she taught me out of finasteride until i noticed my scalp is not having "a bad day of hair" since the bald spot did not disappear as it is right now (lucky me) so i evaentually come to conclusion that i love my hair and i want to keep it at least more 10 years.. when i first notice hair loss until i took for the first time finasteride i was not able to sleep well at night and sometimes i just I touched my hair kind of hug like I was going to say goodbye to it soon and I hated that feeling so that I always dreamed to do different hairstyles and it really broke me, so after about a year and a half that i was not able to sleep well i start it and since 2 and a half weeks ago i'm sleeping like a little baby cause i know im doing something that might prevent it and i try and im happy because of it :)

johnson222

Reaction score
very qiuk update. tommorow its my 3rd week on finasteride and i gotta say today i picture my scalp and damn i dont know but it looks like less and less scalp to me like almost im not having hair loss, is it really works after only 3 weeks? well it's hard to believe isn't it?

johnson222

Reaction score
almost 1 month on tis pill.. nothing really changed i dont have sides, but i want to ask one more queastion to you guys, if i dont have shedding what is that mean? that i will not Experience any regrow or it's not matter?