my story

amyb415

Reaction score
My hairloss started a few years ago when me and my boyfriend split up I noticed more hair then usual when doin daily things with it. But it was bareable. Its really bad now as when i had my little girl I lost abit but I new what was related to that and what wasnt because now she is 20 months old and its still happening I dont go to the hairdressers for blow wave anymore my friend trims it and I wash it myself just because I cant bare the thought of anyone touching it because it just falls out really easy you only have to touch it or put fingers through it and guaranteed there are a few strands in your hand. Ive had all blood test at docs and everything comes back normal ive had loads or diffrent shampoos, iron tablets, vitamins and nothing works my head also became dry and itchy afer pregnancy so im wondering weather it may be that as it is syill the same but ive tried all shampoos and even docs have taken a sample off my scalp to check if it was fungal but that came back normal to I just dont know what to do anymore as i have had enough my onlu other option would be paying to see someone I think. can any one relate to this at all? Thanks in advance

CChair

Reaction score
Hi Amy
I am on the same boat. I've been dealing with my hair loss for about 8 years. I've tried everything from Rogaine, Amana, to the natural approach with vitamins, all natural shampoo. I've even changed my diet to see if it was due to a food sensitivity.

Right now I've started to see a Naturopath doctor, which I hope yields some answers. I would suggest you see someone about this!

The other things I got tested for, which you may want to try are celiac, candida, thyroid issues, autoimmune diseases and hormone levels. I have not yet been tested for food allergies or sensitivities, so that's next on my list. Beware though, just because you test negative or "normal" for something doesn't mean that there isn't an underlying issue that goes undetected. The levels or range considered "normal" sometimes vary greatly and it's hard to pinpoint, which is why I suggest you seek the help of a natural practitioner as they tend to look at your whole body.

My advice to you is that no one is going to advocate for you like yourself so take this into your own hands, do research, question the doctors, and bring in new suggestions to them. Female hair loss seems to be a fairly unknown topic yet so you have to push back against all conventional medicine.

I'm still fighting trying to figure out what is wrong and how to stop it, don't give up!