my story

G

i been thinkin bout whats wrong wit my hair lately like a puzzle. it aint bald anywere and used to be very thick. over the last year it been thinnin yo and i dont know why. as a kid since i was like 10 i been usin gel and sh*t. i always combed my hair forwad and straight. my hair was naturally wavy and curly but i would make it straight wit layers a gel. after bout 6 years of this i wanted to cut my hair in a close fade like i used to get younger like a 2 on top and 1 on sides. well it wasnt pretty you could see my scalp an sh*t. also the back is mad fucked it like my hair aint full no mo. i been unda mad stress too and im bi polar and been in heavy depression for years. i think cus a all the gel i used and always makin it straight it fucked my hair up. i stopped usin gel and i brush it back istead a front now and its gettin fuller lookin but i hope within a year it gets betta. i know it aint male pattern baldness cus my fam got mad thick hair.i dunno someone help a brotha out it be hard gettin pussy wit wack hair.

G

aight the stupid comments bout how i talk are gettin old. just cus i talk wit some flava dont mean you gots to mock me.

G

Dont be rascist and not answer me black peeps need hair help too. and i dont care if they look good wit shaved heads.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. In 1997 I straightened and highlighted my hair, and destroyed it. Since than I have not used any gels or straighteners or any of that crap. I had to go on Propecia because I DEFFINATELY hatstened my natural hair loss cycle. Over the years I found that folligen and spironolactone are good for me and Nizoral. I would have had hair loss eventually but it shouldn't have started for me at age 21. So since than I have held down the fort pretty good though. So hopefully your hair will naturally thicken by not having any gel clogging it and stuff, and if you also apply treatments, well like me I'm just happy that they are available.

good luck.

G

DeD PreZ said:
Dont be rascist and not answer me black peeps need hair help too. and i dont care if they look good wit shaved heads.

No one of substance is going to try to work through your contrived and absurd way of "communicating". Try typng your question in plain and correct English (that is the language we use here you know!) and we will certainly try to assist you.

And cut the act, white boy!

:laugh:

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:

typical

G

zak84 said:
DeD PreZ said:

typical

What is a WIT? Clearly he has none, so he must be referring to something else! :laugh:

G

yall white peeps are so fuckin wacked aight ill talk so you understand me.

hello fellow arian brothers,
My name is Marcus and i have a hairloss predicament. Recently my hair has been thinning and i believe it is in fact due to the amount of gel i use. this is an atrotious and demeaning hair loss situation and i would like to know if it can be reversed. thank you for the help white brothers and heil hitler!

Olorin

Established Member
Reaction score
Tell me what is racist about forming your questions in ways the people you are asking can understand? Seems a bit counterpruductive don't you think? If I went to an all Italian board, yelled in English, then called them all racists when noone could help me, would that make sense to you?

Furthermore, w4rd.

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
he says he is from the hood but I dont think anyone in the hood could spell atrocious or predicament, nevermind knowing how to use them.

i dont buy your act G

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
he says he is from the hood but I dont think anyone in the hood could spell atrocious or predicament, nevermind knowing how to use them.

i dont buy your act G

G

thinstinks said:

i dont buy your act G

Actually I grew up in the hood, except the we called it the projects. Then later, I learned it was a ghetto or a slum or a tenament. Later still, I found out that I had grown up in the Hood.

Gee, I didn't know how lucky I was!

All true and all hilarious, I think! :rockon:

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:

My name is Marcus and i have a hairloss predicament. Recently my hair has been thinning and i believe it is in fact due to the amount of gel i use. this is an atrotious and demeaning hair loss situation and i would like to know if it can be reversed. thank you for the help white brothers and heil hitler!

i think you mean "aryan", and aryan technically means someone from a germany

G

zak84 said:
DeD PreZ said:

i think you mean "aryan", and aryan technically means someone from a germany

Aw, caught on another technicality!

:laugh: