My Story With Propecia As My Hair Loss Treatment

Dario4667

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. First, sorry about my poor english. My language is the spanish. Im uruguayan.
This is my first thread, and Im not thinking about posting a lot..

Im in other spanish forum, and i know how its works. So please, some of respect to my thread. I dont want to discuss with anybody because, my english make it dificult. And take me lot of time.. But yes, i can understand any position.

I thought detail but i dont think thats interests to you.
So i summarize:

I toke propecia 9 months ago.
Only 28 pills.
1mg/day
Left the treatment cause sides efects.
One day.. one more later after the drug, worse all the sides.

And i dont recover. I have only 21 years, and since that day, my life changed. I cant have sex. I suffer impotence the most of the time.
Venis appear in my penis, but it isnt worried a lot. Only is a point what i cant ignore when i tell you.
I have black eyes bags, some days thats scare me.
And i felt a lot of sensations en my penis what i never felt before.
Vibrations, cold, rare and unconfortables orgasm.
Im trying to start a new life with this problems but it is so dificult.
And the doctors who i visit, couldnt do nothing for me because they dont know what is happend to me. I think this is the post finasteride syndrome.
And i have to found a doctor who know how to help me.

So, i think this is the worst treatment you can try and this drug can ruin your life quickly.

As i said, i know how it works. The forums.. sure here have some users who read thats stories and start to attack because are ignoranta or hidden economic interest with that drug. If thats happens, i dont wanna answer.
But if anyone have a question with respect to me, i hear you..

I have a lot of information published in pubmed, about thats problem. But sure you have an other post with that.

PD: i know, many people take propecia without problem. Dont come to tell me that.
Bye.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if it happened to you.
You were very unlucky.
Did you try any hormon level exam?

Dario4667

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I try to examns, and i have to do others next week.

first one:
8 de enero de 2016

Testosterona total
6,30 ng/ml referencia (2,8-8,0)

Tsh
3,03 uUl/ml (0,55-4,78)

T4 libre
1,16 (0,83-1,43)

Fsh
0,9 mUl/ml (1,4-18,1)

Second one
17 de febrero de 2016

Testosterona libre:
Testosterona total ng/ml 5,99 (2,8-8,0)
Indice androgeno libre 47,41 (14,80-94,80)

Prolactina 21,4 ng/ml (2,1- 17,7)

Perfil tiroideo:
TSH 2,93 uUl/ml (0,55- 4,78)
T4 LIBRE 1,36 ng/dl (0,83-1,43)

The doctor who saw that, tell me, he dont see a problem in this exam. And send me to my home..
And say, come here later..
And i have to visit him now. I think i need more exams, and a good doctor. Because all the exams we do, was because I ask.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well prolactin is indeed high... And FSH is low. Both FSH and prolactin do have a fundamental role in libido and sexual function. If I were you, I would see an endocrinologist to understand where these out of range values come from. The problem with PFS is that it is often undetected during exams. So in a way you are luckier because you do have some hard data you can work on.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Then you wonder why some people dont want to try propecia for hair loss. Is that really a wrong choice?

Dario4667

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dudes, this isnt important, maybe im wrong but, could any moderator or administrator, change the title of my post?
I remember i call that "My story with propecia", and now that say "My story with propecia As my hair loss treatment".
I only ask, cause that is rare. If is it true, why?
I repeat, this isnt important..