My Story With Minoxidil And Finasteride

Skarsgard

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 19 years old and I started losing hair two years ago. I thought it was because of the age changes but the loss continued. As my father is a Norwood 4, I decided to start with minoxidil and finasteride just in case. I started with finasteride two months ago and minoxidil three. Now I'm continuing shedding and I notice that I have a lower density of hair in my temples.

I'm going to post photos of the results of my treatment for next months. All opinions are welcome.

Photos before starting my regimen:
0GgANo.jpg

LGO9Nc.jpg

zsRjZy.jpg

cTKSyw.jpg

Photos after 2 months with finasteride and 3 with minoxidil:
9Lwbo0.jpg

dQSJXg.jpg

RBi6CD.jpg

hPUYeE.jpg

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is definitely better than baseline . look like my hair a lot ^^. Do you apply minoxidil to your hairline ? Or also to your crown ?

Skarsgard

Reaction score
it is definitely better than baseline . look like my hair a lot ^^. Do you apply minoxidil to your hairline ? Or also to your crown ?

For now I only apply minoxidil to my hairline because fortunately my crown it's perfect. And I apply only once a day all nights.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Superior results.

MirinBrah

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice progress OP, how many mg of finasteride are you taking and did you notice any side effects?

Kris89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah man that's good progress! You can see which hairs have grown over that 3 months and I reckon by 6 you'll have filled that area out. Good on you for getting onto it early!

I would say that you'll manage to keep what you have for some time to come now :)

DiscoingGD

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline is similar to your before. I was reluctant to take finasteride, but I am definitely going to reconsider. Nice!

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good job getting on treatment this early, this again destroys the "fact" of a maturing hairline, everyone should be able to keep the hairline of their youth, maturing hairline is just a slow form of male pattern baldness

Skarsgard

Reaction score
New photos with my progress. 8 months with finasteride and 9 with minoxidil. The recession continues but slower than one year ago.

pmPI5ycRj.jpg

pot1dy4ij.jpg

polJxxGlj.jpg

pmilHbhfj.jpg

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Skarsgard

It is DEFINITELY working for you. It's very obvious.

Let me tell you something, you at least SLOWED it down, and that's a huge victory!

Your probably going to be lower on the Norwood scale, due to being proactive.

Congratulations!

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh, you're still (at the worse) at baseline, which is a success in itself.