my story stuart 25 uk

stuart uk

Reaction score
hi guys im from the stuart from the uk im 25 and started receding at the temples at age 19 id say but you dont tend to act straight away i think most guys tend to act when its gets a bit noticeable. i also started to thin at the crown about a year ago and thought id something about it boy was i glad i found this site!. i have been reading this site for quite a while and it gets you gripped to hear other people going through what you are experiencing and kind or relaxes you to know that your not the only one which when you look around at your mates and none of them have any male pattern baldness makes you really feel that you are the only one! i decided that i would get some proscar and rogaine foam. I have been taking 1.25 mg of proscar daily and using the foam morning and night for 1 and a half months i have been shedding a fair amount but i know this is due to the hair cycle so i aint goner moan about my hair falling out and hey if the treatments dont work for me at least i can say i gave it a go!. also gys i need to know how to get a pic on a post thanx for reading guys any replys appreciated.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cool beans innit

good luck mate, stick to your regimen and youll be safe as.

if you want to put a pic in your post, upload it to this website:

http://imageshack.us/

and then post the link it gives you (or follow the instructions .. whatevaaaz).

byeee :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
good attitude man

I waited a yr before I started treatment too, and all that time i was in denial.

GL man