My Story Of When My Hair Loss Began

Asrar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Asrar, I am 24 years old, I live in the UK. When I was younger, I had a full head of hair, I remember going to the barbers, they would struggle with the hair thickness to cut the hair, as I got older my weight began to creep up, I began suffering with high blood pressure, I was then given medication to help with it, the medication had side effects, which was hair loss. The hair loss process then began, my genetics of hair loss did not help either, I am now 24 with huge patches, I was really sad, depressed with this, I now just shaved it off, I am going on holliday, I came across that there could be a fix, my hair is not too bad. I have just began the treatment, this is the second day, I took pictures yesterday. I hope my story was not boring.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Asrar, welcome! :)

Which treatments are you on for your Male Pattern Baldness, Finasteride and Minoxidil? Those are the two commonly recommended treatments for Androgenic Alopecia and I highly suggest to get on them if you're not already.

Thanks for sharing your story, and fight hair loss to your fullest ability!

Asrar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Asrar, welcome! :)

Which treatments are you on for your Male Pattern Baldness, Finasteride and Minoxidil? Those are the two commonly recommended treatments for Androgenic Alopecia and I highly suggest to get on them if you're not already.

Thanks for sharing your story, and fight hair loss to your fullest ability!
Thank you friend, I am currently using Regaine, which is the UK version of Rogaine, the main ingredient from my knowledge is minoxidyl. My Dr told me about Minoxidil and Regaine was the most popular choice, I am going on holliday in 5 months, I am trying to grow my hair until then.