My story, my hair.

eneloop

Reaction score
Hi all, i am a new user on this forum. I am 25 years old, im from EU.
Well about a few years ago my hair started to go blue on mu scalp, and after some time it wenished.
I had long hair so i didnt notice it that much, but when i cut it all off i was so scared of what i saw, my frontal hair was gone i got a (M) shape on my scalp.
Now because of that im in in such a bad move.
And i dont have cash to pay for a hair transplatat.

Attachments

• slika broj 3.jpg
    slika broj 3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 273
  • slika broj 1.jpg
    slika broj 1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 283
  • sliba broj 2.jpg
    sliba broj 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 291

Makkiy0

Reaction score
Hi all, i am a new user on this forum. I am 25 years old, im from EU.
Well about a few years ago my hair started to go blue on mu scalp, and after some time it wenished.
I had long hair so i didnt notice it that much, but when i cut it all off i was so scared of what i saw, my frontal hair was gone i got a (M) shape on my scalp.
Now because of that im in in such a bad move.
And i dont have cash to pay for a hair transplatat.

Take finasteride or dutasteride. That can save you before its too late.

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
No. Check if you got small tiny hair on those M spots you call bald. If you got tiny hair then there's a chance that you will get your hair back. Now if you don't got those tiny hairs and it's shiny bald then I wouldn't bet on getting new hairs. At least that's not how minoxidil works. It takes the small hair and then make the growing phase longer which means that your hair will get thicker. So if you have small hairs they will get thicker over time. You will lose them and the new hair will have the same size and the thick hairs which will then get thicker than before and so on...

Now if you use Finesteride you will keep your old hair on the head but sometimes there's a bonus of regrowing hair...aka getting new hair popping out of your head.

finasteride is finesteride
dutasteride is dutasteride

Last edited:

eneloop

Reaction score
Yes i have small blond hairs.
I was thiking of doing hair trasnplatation, i talked to a doctor and he toled me i need 2000 new hear on each side, and that the price is 1000 euros.
Sadly i don't have that kind of cash :-/

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes i have small blond hairs.
I was thiking of doing hair trasnplatation, i talked to a doctor and he toled me i need 2000 new hear on each side, and that the price is 1000 euros.
Sadly i don't have that kind of cash :-/

Did he say that you need to get 4000 hairs moved or that you need to grow 2x2000 hairs on your head?
1000euro for moving 4000 ~ 1500 grafts is cheap. So cheap that I may think he's trying to trick you and may be a crappy hair transplant doctor.

eneloop

Reaction score
No, im from east Europe, in ******* there is a clinic that does a FLU metodh, yeah its 1000 euros 2000 hairs on each side.

- - - Updated - - -

*******a

- - - Updated - - -

cant say country, well its in EU.

- - - Updated - - -

The price for 1 hair is 1 eu, but the price on summer is 0.5 euros so its 1000e it is cheap, but i dont have that kind of cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Update on my hairlines, i cuted my hair today, thinking of going bald. IMG_0031.jpgIMG_0034.jpgIMG_0037.jpg

The_Mentalist

Established Member
Reaction score
No responsible surgeon would work on this at this stage. I guess there are crooks who take advantage. Also, even if they do hair transplant on you on your side, then the middle top hair would disappear in so much time leaving you not so natural. They can not work on middle part when hair is still growing and they wouldn't know how to shape a nice perfect hairline at this stage to complement possible future transplant in the middle. Most recommend finasteride anyway to keep remaining hair and also for transplanted hair not to get lost. So, you might as well jump on finasteride, minoxidil etc. and hope for the best. finasteride etc are available in online pharmacies for inexpensive price.

eneloop

Reaction score
I understand, well the strange part is all people i know in my family dont have this problem, i am sad that it only affected me.
I hope it wont recede more then this.
I know this does not mater, but i dont drink, i dont smore, i work out, i drink vitamins and minerals, hoping of slowing the procces.

eneloop

Reaction score
Well i made up my mind next year i am going for a hair transplantation, im so emberest with my curent hairline.