my story , I need your advice !!!

Reaction score
Hi i'm 21 years old , 22 years old in one month , I starting losing my hair in around 20 , I notice that this summer with I had a hair cute , sooo I décide to use finastéride 1.25 mg per day,now i'm in 75 DAY from using finastéride , I want to share some pictures with , soo you can tell me if I'm in the right road , thank you . avant1.jpgavant2.jpgavant.jpgavant3.jpgavant4.jpgaprés1.jpgaprés.jpgaprés4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

the 5 first picture are before starting fina, and the last 3 picture are after . don't forget I use a hight qualité camera with light.

- - - Updated - - -

any advice ????

Reaction score
thanks , I will add keto soon maybe Minoxidil after , but I have a question why I still shedding like a crazy ? I found a lot of my hair every where , it's a small hairs like a dead hair ? they will grow back???

Reaction score
shedd

hi small update , it's normal that I sheed a lot of hair ?? every time I pass my hand in my hair I have 1-2 hair , every time and during the shower 20 hair , I shedd Just from My frontale Area !!! i'm afraid that the hair I shedd will note regrow , wath do you think people ??? pls give me advice from your experiense I shedd for 2 month now and i'm in finasteride 78 day now

- - - Updated - - -

50-80 hair a day, but the problém it's that much of hair it's just from my frontale Area !!!!!

Infuriam

Reaction score
I understand it is completely normal to shed, just stick to the regimen and don't lose faith. I just started finas as well, so I don't know how my own shedding will be

shookwun

Reaction score
stick with it as others have said.

Make sure you are also including Nizoral, and RU58441 in your routine.

Reaction score
a new update , after 3 month of fina , I will add revita shampo that contient 1% keto in my regim . a picture before and after high qualité with flash, wath do you think people ??? I was shedding a lot in 2 first month .avant3 - Copie.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

and it's a after picture DSCN0110.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

wath do you think?

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
hard to tell lot of waves on your head

EricGerard

Reaction score
It looks exactly the same to me. Keep up with finasteride. You likely won't see results until AT LEAST 6 months use! It takes time for these treatments to kick in.