My Story At 18 What To Do?(pics Inside)

mecevik

My Regimen
Reaction score
This sh*t began when I was 14-years-old.
Today I'm at 18. It made my self-confidence weak and took me almost everything from me.
First, Social Life is a big challange for me! Everyone make fun of you! Girls don't like bald guys. So, There is no "Social" Life. Ther is more to tell but is this not enough?
In Consuqence, My dreams was stolen.
Here is my f*****g hair:
http://imgur.com/a/BFMZL

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t hairline mate... Aggressive balding

Not much you can do obviously, you're too young for finasteride

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are too young for finasteride.
You still have two years to wait until you can use finasteride.

How 's your family background?

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if your family history ends at norwood 5 just wait,until you are at least 25 and get hair transplant.Norwood 5 can achieve great results with 2 or even 1 transplant.You are too young for medications,i even dont recommend you to take propecia later in life because this drug is not so well researched,some studies says that it can damage your brain over time.

mecevik

My Regimen
Reaction score
if your family history ends at norwood 5 just wait,until you are at least 25 and get hair transplant.Norwood 5 can achieve great results with 2 or even 1 transplant.You are too young for medications,i even dont recommend you to take propecia later in life because this drug is not so well researched,some studies says that it can damage your brain over time.
But what about minoxidil and other anti-androgen topical stuffs?

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can use minoxidil but,it wont do much against hairloss.Other antiandrogens are not well researched and not approved by FDA,so their affect on hair is not known.In fact im against everything whats affect DHT levels and even raises estrogen with a little reward to delay hair loss for some years.But it is your decision.Just remember if you are destined to high norwood you will reach it despite taking propecia.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and yes i forgot to mention that i had similar hair like yours,but at age 22..now im 26 and already norwood 4-5 my family history also ends at nw5,but i can become nw7 too,if have very bad luck.

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Links to studies saying finasteride damages your brain over time? You just said yourself it hasn't been well researched.

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tough stuff, go talk to a derm and see what they say. Without DHT blocker your balding will continue.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not 100% that it does,but its proven that lowers hormones for overall well being so taking this for years will impact brains,why do u think there is side effect like heavy brain fog and forgetfullness.What is more shocking is that people get these side effects right away when start medication,but continued to taking,hoping that body will adapt.

mecevik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tough stuff, go talk to a derm and see what they say. Without DHT blocker your balding will continue.
Yeah I know. You can't do anything without chemicals like Anti-Androgens or other inhibitors for going bald.
I also went a derm 2 years ago. She recommended me a Vitmains-Included Shampoo which is waste of money and time.