My Story And Regime On Big3 - Lets See !

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, im posting this thread to keep track of my progress . I started balding when i was 17, but it was not that hard in beginning so i didnt mind, so almost 9 years now and i decided to do something about it, and from tomorrow im starting my regime and hope i will keep atleast some hair that i have left and hope i might gain some in the process !

My regime is :
1.25 mg (proscar)
1 ml minoxidil liquid 5 % evening
2 times a week nizoral shampoo if necessary
6 times dermaroll a week

I'm gonna upload some pictures very soon

Last edited:

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea tbh :D ill upload pics in few days so you guys can judge, im pretty bald just saying...so this is my atempt to save what can be saved still

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a small update after 2 months. i took a picture today with flash and noticed those litlle black hairs that were never there, so i hope that's a good sign.
still didnt experience any significant shed

Attachments

• 25.04 (2).jpg
    25.04 (2).jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,253

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my hair also feels alot better and stronger on the 3rd month, i experienced some small shed in 1 month, didnt take much pictures because im just not used to take pics. of myself

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow great crown recovery!
you didn't shed to much from the crown at the beginning? how much minoxidil do you apply here ?

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i actually shed on my crown at 1 month after starting my regime, but i didnt take pictures of that ! regrowth came 3rd month

sorry i forgot to tell that i do 4-5 drops on my crown and just massage it gently into my scalp

Last edited:

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
small update: im not losing any hair latetly, maybe like 5-10 hairs daily wich is nothing compared to previous 50 and more per day, my hair feels alot stronger and i can see new regrowth on temple aeria wich is amazing.
i started to dermaroll every day again so im gonna post some pictures at 4 or maybe 5th month mark, depends on my results

plzgrow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great progress :) could I ask what size dermaroller you use? I have just ordered a 3mm one but not sure if thats right.

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using 1.5 mm roller, im not sure but 3mm might be to much ! if you gonna use it dont apply to much pressure on your scalp, just try to make your scalp red, you dont wanna see blood (so no wounding) . try doing it 2-3 times a week and see how you respond.Make sure you wash your hair every time before rolling,and keep your dermaroller clean . Hope this answer helped

plzgrow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using 1.5 mm roller, im not sure but 3mm might be to much ! if you gonna use it dont apply to much pressure on your scalp, just try to make your scalp red, you dont wanna see blood (so no wounding) . try doing it 2-3 times a week and see how you respond.Make sure you wash your hair every time before rolling,and keep your dermaroller clean . Hope this answer helped