My story: 8 months on the Big Three

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My story: the Big Three (Feb, 2012)

35 years old, asian male. Losing hair since 3 to 4 years ago

Regime: Propecai 1 mg daily, Minoxidil (Rogaine Foam) once a day, Nizoral Shampoo every other day

FYI: my grandfather on my father side and his three brothers are bald but my father and his three brothers are NOT. (though my father's hair is now thinning on top but he is 65 years old!!). I guess the gene decided to skip a generation..Just my luck!

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
still shedding. hairs fall out in the shower and while applying minoxidil. Very stressfull....

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yesterday was a good day..thought shedding finally decreased..but this morning in the shower, a lot of hairs fell out..what's going on!.....

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shaved my head this morning. feel a bit better..At least I won't have to wake up in the middle of the night to check how many hairs fell out over my pillow...

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairs all over my body are falling out too...

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stop counting hairs falling, it will drive you nuts. Are th hairs that are falling thinner than usual or a mixture of thick and thin hairs?

Thanks.....

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man you seem to have lot of hair there...keep your hair at the desired lenght...you are going to miss the styles that you can still able to do nowdays...once the real thinning and balding process will hit you then it's the time for shaving head...btw you have a great head of hair, I wish like many other guys from here to have your hair, our days will be better for sure ;)

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man you seem to have lot of hair there...keep your hair at the desired lenght...you are going to miss the styles that you can still able to do nowdays...once the real thinning and balding process will hit you then it's the time for shaving head...btw you have a great head of hair, I wish like many other guys from here to have your hair, our days will be better for sure ;)

Thanks..

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score

cfcf929

Reaction score
hav a healthy lifestyle ,then big three, thats all what we can do.
dont worry ,just do ur best and wait ur hair back.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hav a healthy lifestyle ,then big three, thats all what we can do.
dont worry ,just do ur best and wait ur hair back.

Thanks....

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, grow your hair out, it looks great, for your age it's completely normal to receed a little bit, actually you have amazing hair for a 35 years old.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man, grow your hair out, it looks great, for your age it's completely normal to receed a little bit, actually you have amazing hair for a 35 years old.

Thanks!!!! I am trying to grow my hair out now and it seems like it will take a while!!

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
side effects have hit me..

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can try to add some daily Zink to make some of that testerone to not become estrogen, perferably at same time as finasteride cus of the easyness. Slight gyno problem? If you develop gyno it is supposed to be painfull, and you should feel real tissue. Are you sure its not just you getting fat?

It sees like you strenghten some hairs from march to november tough :) Gratz