My story, 23 years old

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i am a stupid man that ****ed his life. Along 5 years i was addicted to bodybuilding ( lift every day, eat 8 meals a day ecc). I did 3 steroids cycles and my hairs get worse but still thick. 3 months ago i did The big mistake of my life. I took tyroid medication for loss weithg rapidily, after 3 months my hairs turns thinn and changE texture. Im very deppressed, i started finasteride +minoxidil but i know only a miracle can give back my normal hairs. Im only 23 years old. I cant believe the mistakes i have done. This is the moment more difficult of my life, i hope to past this moment because i cant stop to think all day the mistake i have done :(

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you'd feel better with or without steroids you'd lose your hair anyway it is genetical. Maybe a year later but still.

Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn't necessarily caused by the steroids. Around age 23 is when most people on this forum start posting about experiencing hair loss.

The hair loss process was probably accelerated by the steroids, but as CopeForLife says, you'd probably have lost it shortly after anyway.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn't necessarily caused by the steroids. Around age 23 is when most people on this forum start posting about experiencing hair loss.

The hair loss process was probably accelerated by the steroids, but as CopeForLife says, you'd probably have lost it shortly after anyway.

Indeed, steroids won't make your hair follicle androgen receptors DHT sensitive, that's all down to genetics. Maybe you accelerated the process by altering your hormonal profile, but it was going to happen to you sooner or later anyway.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know it will happen anyway, cause im prone to male pattern baldness, but i super accelerated the process. my dad is a nw7 at his 59 years old. but he started to lost his hair near his 40's....

anyway, i still have hair, they are thinning and shorter, but i still have it, I hope minoxidil and finasteride do something