My Ru Order Was Seized, Contacted By U.s.customs

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone ever had this happen to them? I ordered from Bob Wang at Huichem Co.,Ltd and the shipment via DHL was seized. Now today I got a letter from the US Customs and Border Protection with a 'Notice of Seizure and Information to Claimants Non-CAFRA Form'.

Would be great if someone else has seen this before? I'm assuming I can just "Abandon" the package, but I really have no idea. Seems I have to select something and send it back in.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone ever had this happen to them? I ordered from Bob Wang at Huichem Co.,Ltd and the shipment via DHL was seized. Now today I got a letter from the US Customs and Border Protection with a 'Notice of Seizure and Information to Claimants Non-CAFRA Form'.

Would be great if someone else has seen this before? I'm assuming I can just "Abandon" the package, but I really have no idea. Seems I have to select something and send it back in.
How many grams did you order

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to make sure the chemicals get shipped from the EU. Chemicals directly from China get's seized mostly. Luckily, here in Norway it get's released back to you after it's drug tested.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many grams did you order
I ordered 25g, but the letter states 28g.

What's crazy is letter says it has a value of $43,000. Did they just make that up?

Has anyone ever had this happen? There's no way i'm the first.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I ordered 25g, but the letter states 28g.

What's crazy is letter says it has a value of $43,000. Did they just make that up?

Has anyone ever had this happen? There's no way i'm the first.
They think you are drug dealer :D Have you tried searching online? Anyways, I don't think that customs will do anything with you. Forget it.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They usually weigh it with the bag, europe can be a good place to get chems or worse depending on the country since certain countries are REALLY hot for sending drugs to the US. You gotta be careful now because they could of/probably red flagged your address. I'd try to get stuff US to US if you could.

jazz1

Reaction score
Anagen Inc is awesome I never had issues and they send paperwork.