My revelation

Devin The dude

Reaction score
I posted my pics a few weeks ago on this site and the response was basically "your hair i pretty thick, just get some finasteride"

to be honest I have Jude Law syndrome. My temples have receded the most and my hairline just a little bit with everything else pretty thick.

but heres where my revelation comes in.

I hadn't browsed this forum since those 2 weeks I posted my pics. tonight i come here to check it out and come away alot more confused and frustrated with the ammount of conflicting information here.

don't get me wrong..you guys are great and pretty cool..but i think that by coming here and reading all these doom and gloom posts that we think about it constantly and it consumes our lives more and more.

my thing is this...i will order some generic finasteride and take it for a year and not browse any hair loss discussion forums.

i'll report back in a year.

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
well i more or less browse just to see any new info put up on the studies of things and the success stories

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you are well informed, its nice to come here and help out other newbies too. that's why i stay :)

Devin The dude

Reaction score
i mentioned this in another thread but I am seriously well endowed. i think there is a correlation between MBP and better than average dong size (no homo)

im pretty confiedent that my personality combined with a 9 inch dong will be a lethal combination. the way i see it having good hair is bonus.

Devin The dude

Reaction score
also..Trent. i think we have a similar situation.

my AIM is

Pimpnosis2020

please get ahold of me so we can discuss this situation. i am often inspired by your 2pac like attuitude towards hairloss.

itsjustaphase

Reaction score
while trying to avoid being too sappy (altho i can always attribute it to hormonal changes due to propecia right...), i really appreciate guys like trent sticking around and i hope there will be more of you. hell im hopign to be a success story helping out newbies someday who knows...

good luck to everyone