My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
The posts are obvious that yes he does either sell there products, or gets free products by upping sales through here etc, the point I'm more bothered about is if this works or is it a scam! Only time will tell and I will voice my opinion around all forums :).

I personally thought that he, being the creator of this thread, just did the right thing and contributed as often as possible even though the one thing that he claims that puzzles me is the fact that he only used the oil once, seen results, broke the bottle then never purchased another and STILL maintained? All of us are different, so.... who am i to judge.

Like u said, even if he does work or is somehow affiliated with this then i dont really care either as long as the product produces results, period. The hairloss industry has been tarnished severely over the years by minors wanting to make a quick buck and even the big companies with a "reputation" that have introduced products backed up by expensive marketing and in the end, nothing. So im happy to give this the benefit of the doubt as i have hardly anything to lose... Read into these hairloss forums and gone are the days the we get excited of a minoxidil users that claim results and many of us are leaning towards a more experimental approach and thats what this is all about. While we are trialing this, others are trialing different methods and overall, we all have the one common goal.

Im still not even half way through my bottle and im sure by the time i finish it ill have a solid overall opinion.

jazz1

Reaction score
I'm half way through both bottles and I have another set brand new, I'm not bothered about cost or who works where etc the point I'm more bothered is if it works, so if it don't then it's only fair to voice my feedback around all forums with the truth as I'm honest.

- - - Updated - - -

If Duality had been honest from the start that he works for the company I think most would of understood more, it's like capillogain the guy on the forums works for the company an was honest. Being more open and honest attracts more people then lie because now he has been caught out will drop sales dramatically through this thread in making people think its a scam etc.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
Have tried to call them as not too happy about what jazz (rightfully) pointed out in the screenshot but keeps coming up engaged. will try once back from work in evening or on my cig break if I can. Im sure there's got to be a logical explanation..

@Azuri, appreciate you being level-headed. Fingers crossed that is not gonna end up in you being accused of working for the company which is whats happened to everyone so far in this topic who has tried to use a little rationale n logic before typing ;) And beleive me even I don't know why my shedding hasn't returned! Im just as puzzled. I might just be the only one, seeing as both my friends (male and female) using it have had to keep using it to maintain. :/

@Jazz that's hardly fair! How exactly have I been caught out?? You make it sound like I am running riot on forums everywhere hyping this product to the max or even on this forum. After my brief intro about my results I have only ever tried to defend the company against baseless comments on here out of a sense of loyalty to them. If I worked for them trust me I would be hyping this product everywhere - on every forum, blog etc so I can make $ from it. Also why would I have recommended other products in the past - for example 'finasteride'??

Here's one example when I recommend finasteride.. its a few posts down. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/53307-22-what-to-do?p=1104290#post1104290 - which crazy person working for this company is going to benefit from encouraging ppl to use another companies products?

jazz1

Reaction score
That's me voicing my opinion, your posts sound you have some affiliation with them! I also find it hard how one application has stopped your shedding since. Anyways back on topic I will carry on using it in the hope it works! Again I will voice my opinions honestly, I hope I didn't offend you but it's your posts that make me and others think you are linked to them in some way!!!

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are expecting too much from this product, it does not mention anything about treating male pattern baldness. It will probably just strengthen your current hair a bit.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
That's me voicing my opinion, your posts sound you have some affiliation with them! I also find it hard how one application has stopped your shedding since. Anyways back on topic I will carry on using it in the hope it works! Again I will voice my opinions honestly, I hope I didn't offend you but it's your posts that make me and others think you are linked to them in some way!!!

There is a fine line between 'thinking' someone is linked to a company and actually accusing them of it.

Anyway I did get through to the company as I had to more for my own piece of mind than anything else. They said they need to look into it and would call me back. I spoke to a girl called 'Zarin' or something. Got a call back maybe 20 mins later on my mobile just as leaving work. I think it was the owner himself. Basically their web designers, not them, had decided to stick those pics on that page when doing a mock-up of the website and never took it off. As it was on the 'transaction' page (which you have to purchase something to reach) they were never aware that their designers had left it on, only customers could see this.

I did challenge them on why their is a individual oil page showing that pic too but only accessible from Google and not their website. That too was from the mock-up by their designers but Google's bots crawled and indexed it before it was amended which is why it shows as 'blog archive' in browser's. he did explain in more detail but this is all i can recall sorry. So yes whoever pointed it out wasn't making it up.

Anyhow the fact of the matter is they haven't tried to mislead and haven't stolen anyone's pics.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you guys are expecting too much from this product, it does not mention anything about treating male pattern baldness. It will probably just strengthen your current hair a bit.

Fair point! :)

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a fine line between 'thinking' someone is linked to a company and actually accusing them of it.

Anyway I did get through to the company as I had to more for my own piece of mind than anything else. They said they need to look into it and would call me back. I spoke to a girl called 'Zarin' or something. Got a call back maybe 20 mins later on my mobile just as leaving work. I think it was the owner himself. Basically their web designers, not them, had decided to stick those pics on that page when doing a mock-up of the website and never took it off. As it was on the 'transaction' page (which you have to purchase something to reach) they were never aware that their designers had left it on, only customers could see this.

I did challenge them on why their is a individual oil page showing that pic too but only accessible from Google and not their website. That too was from the mock-up by their designers but Google's bots crawled and indexed it before it was amended which is why it shows as 'blog archive' in browser's. he did explain in more detail but this is all i can recall sorry. So yes whoever pointed it out wasn't making it up.

Anyhow the fact of the matter is they haven't tried to mislead and haven't stolen anyone's pics.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair point! :)

Just stop with your fake replies man, seriously who do you think you are fooling here?

Why would you go to this extreme amounts of trouble to contact these people? Unless you work for them or you own the company. Would I go to a scam site and have them correct their problem? no I would go to ripoffreport and expose them for having false advertising, no way would I go through these lengths to help someone who put up questionable stuf.

And you only used the product one time one application and you saw results? I been using this stuff for weeks and it hasn't stopped the shedding on my crown, it does make the hair darker, be honest with us this is just a hair volumizer.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
Just stop with your fake replies man, seriously who do you think you are fooling here?

Why would you go to this extreme amounts of trouble to contact these people? Unless you work for them or you own the company. Would I go to a scam site and have them correct their problem? no I would go to ripoffreport and expose them for having false advertising, no way would I go through these lengths to help someone who put up questionable stuf.

And you only used the product one time one application and you saw results? I been using this stuff for weeks and it hasn't stopped the shedding on my crown, it does make the hair darker, be honest with us this is just a hair volumizer.

DUH! But they DIDN'T put up questionable stuff. Duh again, I know from past experience of how genuine they were that they would never do that n thats why I helped them. Loyalty and decency they call it; concepts u clearly cannot grasp!

Tbh its pointless even trying to explain to someone who hasnt got whats required 'up there' to be logical. Nobody believes you bought it anyway! Why on earth would someone who has trashed this product and company right here for the last 2 months then go and buy their product??

To prove how gifted you are, are you ready to explain why I have been recommending finasteride as per link above if I work for this company???

P.S You are downright LYING. i never got results in one application! Where on earth does it say that I did???

- - - Updated - - -

To everyone else I strongly suggest you try and understand such peoples hidden motives for their non-stop spiteful posts before you join in and encourage them. Especially someone who once made this racist remark on here:

"This just sounds fishy to me, the owner is a Pakistani.."

Go back and you will see once he found out the owner of this company was asian, his attitude changed big-time! Thats the exact point his 'hate campaign' began! And by hate campaign let me give you an example.. go view his posts under his name, 90% of the time they been about this product/company. One of the only times he stepped away was when he found a thread on Nov 7th on which the most ruthless of hairloss members - (just read page 2 of it - some members comments are SHOCKING) were busy trashing one another and a product and put a link on there for this thread for no other purpose but to try and encourage them to come and trash this one too!!!!

Go back to page 5 and see for yourself in this thread the moment where his attitude changes from doubt to spite based on the owner's ethnicity and witness his attitude ever since that. :)

Im mixed race (half Portuguese) myself and I will never allow racist ideology and outlooks on here or otherwise.

w0rried

Reaction score
Have you actually spoken to this company and judged their 'values' or are you basing this harsh judgement on what ppl on here have to say? If, like me you had any dealings with them you would soon realise they are not slimy marketing people but they actually do give a damn about your hair loss. That's a lot more than I can say for my dealings with any other company out there!

I beleive what people are saying here. Speaking with the nice people of company is not going to help anyone.

Being nice with anyone does not prove that their product is also good. They are doing their business and being nice is just part of their strategy to sell their product

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
I beleive what people are saying here. Speaking with the nice people of company is not going to help anyone.

Being nice with anyone does not prove that their product is also good. They are doing their business and being nice is just part of their strategy to sell their product

Some of those guys on here are involved in promoting Propecia, minoxidil etc. They are the people you want to believe?

Hmm you don't even know this company or product, you cursed them in your last post based on....what?...other peoples opinions so they can push their own product? Or racists as per my above post? Only some people on here - whether negative or positive are telling the truth.

Why don't u write to the company or call them and see whether or not they care about your results or if they are just fake and trying to sell you something that wont work. Perhaps then you can make your own judgement? Wouldnt that make more sense?

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
DUH! But they DIDN'T put up questionable stuff. Duh again, I know from past experience of how genuine they were that they would never do that n thats why I helped them. Loyalty and decency they call it; concepts u clearly cannot grasp!

Tbh its pointless even trying to explain to someone who hasnt got whats required 'up there' to be logical. Nobody believes you bought it anyway! Why on earth would someone who has trashed this product and company right here for the last 2 months then go and buy their product??

To prove how gifted you are, are you ready to explain why I have been recommending finasteride as per link above if I work for this company???

P.S You are downright LYING. i never got results in one application! Where on earth does it say that I did???

- - - Updated - - -

To everyone else I strongly suggest you try and understand such peoples hidden motives for their non-stop spiteful posts before you join in and encourage them. Especially someone who once made this racist remark on here:

"This just sounds fishy to me, the owner is a Pakistani.."

Go back and you will see once he found out the owner of this company was asian, his attitude changed big-time! Thats the exact point his 'hate campaign' began! And by hate campaign let me give you an example.. go view his posts under his name, 90% of the time they been about this product/company. One of the only times he stepped away was when he found a thread on Nov 7th on which the most ruthless of hairloss members - (just read page 2 of it - some members comments are SHOCKING) were busy trashing one another and a product and put a link on there for this thread for no other purpose but to try and encourage them to come and trash this one too!!!!

Go back to page 5 and see for yourself in this thread the moment where his attitude changes from doubt to spite based on the owner's ethnicity and witness his attitude ever since that. :)

Im mixed race (half Portuguese) myself and I will never allow racist ideology and outlooks on here or otherwise.

^this right here is why nobody takes you serious, now you are trying to divert any suspicion going your way, by reaching and making me out to be a racist when I clearly am not a racist.

I am just every cautious of these type of things, and you are just proving everyone here right with your super defensive mode. You think we are dumb? Learn how to be less obvious next time man.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
^this right here is why nobody takes you serious, now you are trying to divert any suspicion going your way, by reaching and making me out to be a racist when I clearly am not a racist.

I am just every cautious of these type of things, and you are just proving everyone here right with your super defensive mode. You think we are dumb? Learn how to be less obvious next time man.

Nope clearly you ARE racist. I've just proven it in several ways! Sorry but all these newbies had to know why there is so much venom in your posts. You still not answered those questions either..

1. Why have i been recommending finasteride in other threads if i was in any way making money from divine herbal?

2. Where have I stated I got results in just one application of the oil?

3. Why would you then buy the product when you clearly stated its a scam etc etc? Thats contradictory in itself!

Just looking back there are plenty of other questions ive challenged you on which you still haven't answered. I can always bring them back up too if you like :)

Also looking back noticed 3 posts where you have stated they are 'adding Minoxidil to this oil and not disclosing it on the ingredients list'. Thats quite a bold claim to make! Not to mention slanderous too. If the owner found out they would be in their right to take you to court for that. minoxidil is a drug and therefore legally has to be stated if its in something. Not to do so would be illegal. To insinuate that a company is falsifying information has to be proven before you can publicly make such a claim. IP addresses can be forwarded in legal cases where needed as per legal disclaimer on home page:

" In the event such a claim arises, HairLossTalk will comply with any necessary information required by a valid legal claim for the sharing of personal information so as to facilitate the service of process related to said claim"

P.S Just so you know minoxidil would never get into the scalp if it was in an oil. Oil and water/liquid dont mix!! Anyone can tell you that!!

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree. duality8, your stance on racism, while commendable, is a red herring: It has little to do with your blatant attempt to promote this product beyond just your own personal experience.

jazz1

Reaction score
Applied normal oil tonight still loads hairs come out, again I started promox same time and proxiphen only week ago on hairline only so maybe that might be reason immshedding more who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't bloody edit spelling don't know why I'm using iPad don't work well with this forum! Anyways il carry on using it hoping shedding is from the other treatments etc, anyone else who is honestly using this having their shedding stop? Also post proof of your purchase as there's too many new guys claiming so would be nice like me to post proof of purchase so we know who's telling the truth if it don't work or does work etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. duality8, your stance on racism, while commendable, is a red herring: It has little to do with your blatant attempt to promote this product beyond just your own personal experience.
I could not agree more.

hairyape

Reaction score
So I feel like a complete fool, but decided to post my results after roughly 8-9 weeks. The product seems to be a volumizer and nothing more. Two months is a good amount of time where one can assess if any improvement is being made at all. Compared to when I started, I noticed my hairline is still receding (I just couldn't see it at the one month mark as it wasn't much of a recession). The hairs on the temples are still thinning more and more. So this product does not prevent further hair loss, at least for me.

It does however give volume to the hair. I have noticed the that my hair has noticeably thickened and darkened as well (excluding the hairline where the recession continues). At this point I'll continue using it till the bottle is over, but won't be buying any more. Looks like all the oils, such as castor, burdock, and neem, are just volumizers. In India a lot of people use these, and it does thicken the hair, but they still bald. Sigh- looking forward to the HSC product.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Mister. At first I thought this product might be legit but looking at these unnecessary paragraphs duality writes to each criticism, it's a serious red flag that he is in some way affiliated.

and to throw dust in other's eyes he says he spoke on finasteride, just so he can use that as a backup argument if anyone attacked him.

I'm half middle eastern and haven't taken offense to what mister has said so I don't know why he'd play the race card.

While I do prefer natural products, this one right here is BS.

there have been many guys like duality on these forums trying to promote BS and there will be plenty more like him in the future.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Mister. At first I thought this product might be legit but looking at these unnecessary paragraphs duality writes to each criticism, it's a serious red flag that he is in some way affiliated.

and to throw dust in other's eyes he says he spoke on finasteride, just so he can use that as a backup argument if anyone attacked him.

I'm half middle eastern and haven't taken offense to what mister has said so I don't know why he'd play the race card.

While I do prefer natural products, this one right here is BS.

there have been many guys like duality on these forums trying to promote BS and there will be plenty more like him in the future.

He thinks we are stupid. Every reply he just keeps making it more obvious that he has some vested interest in the company or a connection. Why get so offended? I use Nizoral on my hair and if someone says that stuff doesn't work it doesn't offend me because I don't care, I like using it and have no stock in the company.

Duality has threatened me in his latest post and accused me of racism because I am skeptical of this product, I did decide to buy it weeks ago, and I did say something POSITIVE about it, that it is a good hair volumizer giving the appearance of thicker darker hair, but I am still shedding on the crown and haven't really seen any regrowth. If I see some growth after a few months, I will praise the product, but as of now it is not living up to the 2-4 weeks claim.

If he wants to threaten and use intimidation to keep people silent from giving their opinions that is wrong, he better be careful because the consumers can go right back at him with false advertising claims especially with the screen shot provided above of them putting a misleading before and after photo, and saying the product is GUARANTEED results or your money back. Those are bold claims that can get you in trouble.

Duality needs to be honest with us, there are so many people here including myself who are sensitive to these type of false claims, we have been duped in the past, and if he doesn't understand our frustration and just continues to go in defensive mode, its not good. He should just be honest that the person who owns the company is either a friend, relative, or himself.

Because the way he keeps replying in here is a bit much, he keeps replying as to defend his own honor as if he were the one who made this product.

stevefroz

Reaction score
I'm starting to think this isn't anything more than a hair volumizer too. It's only been two weeks, but I'm still shedding the same as I was before. I'll keep using it, but if it doesn't stop the shedding or grow new hair by the time I finish the bottle I won't be buying it again.

jazz1

Reaction score
Guys send the bottle back for a refund it has not worked and we are entitled to the website claims!