My results so far with topical spironolactone and topical finasteride

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been suffering from hair loss for a while now. Ive tried everything from propecia to rogaine, revivogen and other thing Propecia and rogaine worked well, but both gave me different side effects i wasnt ready to live with. Ive also used revivogen which is total garbage, the stuff stinks and is too greasy, it did stop further hairloss, but wasnt worth it. The best thing ive come across is topical spironolactone and topical finasteride. They are easy to apply and i am seeing some results in terms of hairloss stopping with some minor regrowth. Ive also just bought a power max laser wand which pretty shits on the laser combs which are annoying to use. My advice for anyone with sides from propecia is try topical finasteride along with topical spironolactone. I actually got side effects from 0.25mg of propecia, but as a topical i dont get any. Just my two cents guys to try and help use out :)

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh and also i use nizoral almost every day for 3 minutes. I get my topical finasteride and spironolactone from genhair which are a damn bargain.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
no lol. im only trying to help out, not trying to prove anything.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I just figured the "my results" part of the post meant that you had results to show us. Maybe edit it to say "my experience" :)

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Really because I get side effects with 0.25 finasteride Topical?

According to JohnNYC, 80% of finasteride is absorbed topically so if you're not getting side effects with Topical finasteride now, you're going to eventually.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
nope. No side effects at all and ive been using it longer than i used oral finasteride. I guess johnny boys wrong.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
TheJackal said:
nope. No side effects at all and ive been using it longer than i used oral finasteride. I guess johnny boys wrong.

Well I used it two days ago topically and had side effects.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Jackal thanks for telling us about your results....

And Dont worry about rawtashk, he's always asking to see other men's pics :gay:

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
TheJackal said:

Well I used it two days ago topically and had side effects.
sorry to hear that man. Do you use it on a dry scalp? And do you have acne on your head? These bh can increase absorption into the bloodstream.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Hate2LoseIt said:

lolll

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Hate2LoseIt said:

Wowwwwwwwww. I mean, really?

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually I think pics are essential. Why not post some? You can always edit out your face...

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
Actually I think pics are essential. Why not post some? You can always edit out your face...

I'm not saying ive grown all my hair back, I'm saying im getting no side effects.

Leslew

Reaction score
Hi. Where did you buy it

Hi where did you buy it from. The topical finasteride and spironolactone. Please can you let me know

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
Is topical finasteride something you have to mess about making yourself with alcohol etc.? I had a quick search for topical finasteride in the UK (saw an American on the forum here mentioning his hair transplant surgeon recommending topical finasteride) and couldn't come up with much. The name of the place you got your topicals from has been ****'d out on the website, perhaps you could PM me please? Thanks

abcdefg

Reaction score
I personally dont think either one works, and topical finasteride it seems to me would either not work or cause sides just like taking it orally. I think spironolactone honestly just needs a better vehicle then how its currently sold. I think the vehicle is why topical spironolactone does not work that well. The evidence it works for male pattern baldness I think is pretty weak overall for how much talk and recommendations it gets. I guess it just speaks to the desperate situation of male pattern baldness treatments in general

Petchsky

Reaction score
I don't think you mentioned how long you've been on topical finasteride and spironolactone for?