My RESULTS Since AUGUST 2014 to JANUARY 2015

Fidus

Reaction score
If it ain't broken don't fix it. Keep with your regimen because it does seem to be working. I don't know your family history but that should give you a good estimate about how many time you have remaining on them follicles. If it ain't favourable, you'll need finasteride down the road buddy.
Good results.

Hi,

Yes, you're right! I'm sticking to it! It's just a question of adjustment for optimal results, what I clearly see that's working or not. Like the F7, I feel it's doing nothing at all...

About my family, my father has also male pattern baldness, baldspot at back but pretty good hairline, his father had the same male pattern baldness, both started loosing their hair on their late 20's (I started sooner).

If I add finasteride, will be just as a last resource, but not soon, topicals are working very nicelly to me!

Best luck!!

Masakage

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, you're right! I'm sticking to it! It's just a question of adjustment for optimal results, what I clearly see that's working or not. Like the F7, I feel it's doing nothing at all...

About my family, my father has also male pattern baldness, baldspot at back but pretty good hairline, his father had the same male pattern baldness, both started loosing their hair on their late 20's (I started sooner).

If I add finasteride, will be just as a last resource, but not soon, topicals are working very nicelly to me!

Best luck!!

I'm very glad that topicals are working for you, I hope they work for me as well. Could you tell me what were the events that happened to your hair while on the treatment in those 4 months? In first two weeks I used revivogen, I had peach fuzz, like very small baby hairs that were never there. 4 weeks later, they fell out, and now on my 5.5 weeks I'm seeing them back, not really big changes in length or size (however temple hair that existed seem to be growing longer, thicker) am I to expect them to grow back like yours did? Or are they just to stay like that?

ThatHairStruggle

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Someone here with similar regimen (topical)? And your results? ... Also, I would like to read some feedback from DS Laboratories produtcs users around here...

Have a great day!

Yeah, I've been using Reita and Revita Cor for about a year now. It seems to work well at making my hair look and feel good, but aside from that I'm not sure if it does anything.

Fidus

Reaction score
I'm very glad that topicals are working for you, I hope they work for me as well. Could you tell me what were the events that happened to your hair while on the treatment in those 4 months? In first two weeks I used revivogen, I had peach fuzz, like very small baby hairs that were never there. 4 weeks later, they fell out, and now on my 5.5 weeks I'm seeing them back, not really big changes in length or size (however temple hair that existed seem to be growing longer, thicker) am I to expect them to grow back like yours did? Or are they just to stay like that?

Hi,

After 4 or 5 weeks I started I had CRAZY dandruff, but I knew it was the treatment working. At crown after 2 months hair started to get thicker, and now I'm also getting regrowth along the hairline. Sick with your treatment, give it time!! And add Minoxidil if you want to regrow hair, Revivogen might be not enough.

Best luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I've been using Reita and Revita Cor for about a year now. It seems to work well at making my hair look and feel good, but aside from that I'm not sure if it does anything.

The same here... But I'll keep using it, I bought 2 bottles of 925ml each lol ... Good savings.

Best luck

Fidus

Reaction score
Effiency of both topical zinc and minoxidil gets undermined, when used together. Still those result IS FUC!<ING AWESOME.
BTW could you please pics of yourself out in the sun na d if possible wet?? A flash would be good too

Hi guys,

Taken today, with daylight as requested.

I'm going through a heavy shedding period, but not worried, 6 and 1/2 months on Treatment... the key is consistency!

By the end of the month I'll post new pics.

Good luck all,

J.

Attachments

• 08032015i.jpg
    08032015i.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 659
  • 08032015h.jpg
    08032015h.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 685
  • 08032015g.jpg
    08032015g.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 609
  • 08032015f.jpg
    08032015f.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 518
  • 08032015e.jpg
    08032015e.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 582
  • 03082015d.jpg
    03082015d.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 555
  • 08032015c.jpg
    08032015c.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 544
  • 08032015a.jpg
    08032015a.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 507
Reaction score
Herbalformula4hairgrowth

My mom was losing a lot of hair, she did some research and came up with a product that has made her hair grow. Using herbal remedies and natural oils, she made a solution that she rubs on her scalp daily and it has shown to work w/o using crazy chemicals.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vos63l2bz6k7lgy/IMAG0733.jpg?dl=0

New hair growth

inmyhead

Reaction score
Really inspiring, i feel happy for you that you managed to deal with your problem !

Asian Lad

Reaction score
Amazing results. I signed up to see your pics and after browsing for a few weeks on the forum i'm convinced. I'm also going to follow your regime minus the finasteride, as i'm worried about the side effects.

Thanks for the updates.

Synthel

Reaction score
Quick check with OP, as I'm trying to formulate my first regimen, and figuring out what are complementary products and what are alternatives.

You only use minoxidil/nanox once a day in the evening, correct? Most places recommend to do it twice. How you worded the spironolactone/Revivogen is a bit confusing. Can you check the rewording of your regimen below and see if this is what you meant?

Every MORNING:
- REVITA SHAMPOO+CONDITIONER, every 3 days (more or less) I alternate with NIZORAL 2%;
- 3 times a week after shower I do 20 min Laser Comb (hairmax)

Every EVENING:
- Alternate every day between minoxidil & Spectral DNC-N
- 10mins later Spectral F7
- Before bed, alternate every day (more or less) between
** REVIVOGEN Scalp Therapy 1 to 1,5ml
** spironolactone Cream

From what I learned (ignoring the laser comb for now):
*your morning regimen is basically centered on ketoconazole (both in nizoral and revita) and hair nutrients
*your evening regimen is basically applying minoxidil and a topical DHT blocker (either revivogen or spironolactone)

sniper272

Reaction score
the only things i found to actually give me growth and thicken my hair:

finesteride
minoxidil

the only thing that i beleave helped speed up hair growth and strengthen my hair

biotin

i have used nizoral not sure if it helped tho, i know it made a cosmetic difference but i strongly beleave that without finesteride your limiting your results and are only going to end up going backwards eventually

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hm, the OP stopped posting several months ago. I wonder if this regime stopped working so well.

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He won't have anymore issues until DHT catches up with him...

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hope it's at least 2%.