My results on spironolactone

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Well,
about 2 weeks ago I ran out of lotion. I've been using my spironolactone 5% lotion to jack off with.

After about 2 weeks, my penis has become much smaller.

I'd say good results.

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the details, but did you apply the excess to your scalp afterward, or just rinse your hands?

If so, any noticeable effects of the spironolactone, or is it too early to say, or are you saying it was useless for your hair?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I apply the excess to my hairline for the 5%.

I can honestly say that I'm seeing a shitload of regrowth there... although that may be the Avodart.... but I have my left temple pre-male pattern baldness days and my right is coming in after what looks like a bad shed.

Hairline is coming down-- look at my story. I write about my hairline and temple results there.

ManUFan

Reaction score
Hey Aplunk1, I have a few questions if you don't mind regarding spironolactone.

1. Where did you buy your spironolactone from? Dr Lee?
2. Did you require a prescription for it?
3. Are you using the 2% or 5% lotion and which one do you recommend.
4. How often do you apply the spironolactone?
5. Does the spironolactone have a bad odour, can you use it before work.

I seem to be interested in using spironolactone, mainly for my hairline and appreciate your response.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
ManUFan said:
Hey Aplunk1, I have a few questions if you don't mind regarding spironolactone.

1. Where did you buy your spironolactone from? Dr Lee?
2. Did you require a prescription for it?
3. Are you using the 2% or 5% lotion and which one do you recommend.
4. How often do you apply the spironolactone?
5. Does the spironolactone have a bad odour, can you use it before work.

I seem to be interested in using spironolactone, mainly for my hairline and appreciate your response.

Hi, seems like you're a long-time member here!

1) Yes, Dr. Lee.
2) In the U.S., yes. Dr. Lee dispenses my topical spiroactalone via prescription.
3) Both... and the 5% is great! The 2% is a good adjunct to any regimen...
4) I apply the 5% twice daily to my hairline and temples. I apply the 2% once daily (at night-- so the instructions say) to the anterior and crown.
5) The 5% has no odor whatsoever. The 2% sometimes has an odor. If you refrigerate it, then you won't get any odor. Here's a tip: Don't leave the applicator in the 2% spironolactone!!!! It will start to dissolve the plastic applicator-- I think this makes it smell. Refrigerate it with a cap... that's it.

It's good stuff, and it definitely working. I recommend it.

The 5% lasts forever. It's definitely my best recommendation. The 2% lasts about 2 months per bottle.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you refrigrate the 5% spironolactone as well Alpunk1? The 5% does have a smell. I know this summer I'm gonna keep it refrigerated.

Thinning hair

Reaction score
To me Spriolactone did jack to me. :(

Used for about half a year now too.

But I'm glad this crap works on other ppl.