My results from 2+ Years Finasteride alone/no minoxidil!

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
WOW!!! :woot: This should be in the "Success Stories" my friend. Let me know if you would like this moved. I did not get those results on finasteride but on mainly minoxidil.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Done! I think with RU that you have a good shot but it's a shame you cannot use minoxidil and add it into the mix but then again you have done well for yourself so I wish you continued success. Good luck my brother!

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
PropeciaJunkie said:
WOW!!! :woot: This should be in the "Success Stories" my friend. Let me know if you would like this moved. Keep it up as I did not get those results on finasteride but on mainly minoxidil.

Yeah, you can move it there if you would like to; lets just hope I can maintain it with RU58841, or CB-03-01!

where can you get CB-03-01
I thought it was a few more years until its release?

jonathan123

Reaction score
well low libido and low sex drive and less sensibility. :(
quited finasteride two weaks ago i feel a lot better.
i ordered xandrox 5+ topical spironolactone but i have long hair i dont know how to aplly it. (the loition)
and i dont think its effective like finasteride.
i hope ill be able 2 maintein my hair until the drug the guy below me said wuold be out and would be cheap.
shame the RU is so expensive and hard to use!
u said you are using it... did your hair shed again? how many times a weak?
how much does it costs for one year of treatment when you use the optimal dosage?

ALPOGAN

Reaction score
Finasteride's side effects are temporary...These side effects are only placebo effects...Finasteride has no serious side effects..I think you mustn't quite finasteride..

?n adult males, DHT has no function on sexuality..You mustn't believe internet myths and lies about DHT..

Some people defame to finasteride and dutasteride on internet, and then they start to market herbal drugs....

Don't believe this myths and lies...And please use finasteride for healthy hairs..

Rawtashk

Reaction score
You're wrong. People DO get sides, and in a very very VERY tiny minority they last for a long time.

I've been using it for 3+ years with no noticeable side effects, but that doesn't mean that other people won't ever get any. Please don't come here and spout off absolute statements. There's no such thing as "no potential for side effects" when it comes to any drug, not even Tylenol.

ALPOGAN

Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
You're wrong. People DO get sides, and in a very very VERY tiny minority they last for a long time.

I've been using it for 3+ years with no noticeable side effects, but that doesn't mean that other people won't ever get any. Please don't come here and spout off absolute statements. There's no such thing as "no potential for side effects" when it comes to any drug, not even Tylenol.

Ok you're right but you misapprehend...

I am writing from Israel...(( My english is not very good like you..Please work to understand me ..))

My brother uses dutasteride 0,5 mg/day for 18 months..

First times, he has a lot of sides...Impotance,decreased libido,low ecajulat volume etc...He wanted to quit dutasteride..

But his doctor said to my brother : Dutasteride and Finasteride's side effects are placebo effects and these sides are psychological..

He suggested to hypnosis and psychotherapy for my brother..

And after hypnosis and psychotherapy, all of the side effects went away..He married with girl in Haifa and now they are waiting to child..

If he believed to this lies and myths, now he is a bald..

DHT is a biggest myth...DHT isn't a useful androgenic hormone..DHT only causes to problems..

Please undertand and please believe me..

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I understand, but do not believe.

In a lot of people the sides will disappear with time. This is probably the case with your brother. DHT is an important body hormone, it's not completely worthless.

No offense, but I tend to believe doctors and established medical reports over someone on a message board.

ALPOGAN

Reaction score
finfighter said:
ALPOGAN said:
Finasteride's side effects are temporary...These side effects are only placebo effects...Finasteride has no serious side effects..I think you mustn't quite finasteride..

?n adult males, DHT has no function on sexuality..You mustn't believe internet myths and lies about DHT..

Some people defame to finasteride and dutasteride on internet, and then they start to market herbal drugs....

Don't believe this myths and lies...And please use finasteride for healthy hairs..

Do you even no how finasteride works?

Dihydrotestosterone is the most potent male androgen and plays roles in sexual function as well as muscle development, and it helps maintain the Testosterone Estrogen ratio, do you really think that I quit finasteride after two+ years for no apparent reason?

You apparently believe that Finasteride only effects DHT this demonstrates your ignorance!

Finasteride lowers DHT through it's suppresion of an enzyme called 5 Alpha Reductase type II (5ARII) this enzyme is responsible for many vital functions in the body, it plays a huge role in GABA receptor function in the brain, it is found in high concentrations in the spinal cord, and it is responsible for the production of many vital neurosteroids in the brain such as allopregnanolone, Finasterides suppresion of 5ARII causes the majority of problems in my opinion.

Finasteride also lowers Nitric Oxide synthase, and nitric Oxide plays vital roles in every organ in the body including the cardiovascular system!

All of this has been scientfically proven and is indisputable!

I think you have a big finasteride obsession...

If your ideas are true, why did FDA approve to finasteride treatment for male pattern baldness ?

This is a big paradox..

And ?f your ideas are true, why Asian people live free of problems ? Asians have a little DHT levels..

I think you dramatize the role of DHT...

DHT is only catabolic of testosterone..

Aged man have low testosterone and more DHT.. Young men have high testosterone and little DHT...Young men's sexual power is very much than aged men..If DHT is a super-hormone, why do doctors make testosterone treatment to their sicks ? Why testosterone and why not DHT ??

If you make a testosterone treatmen to any sick man, DHT levels decreased in this sick man..Because DHT is a testosterone antagonist...

DHT can be everywhere in our body..But this fact don't make important hormone to DHT..

Every hormone can found every where in our body..Because our blood goes to everywhere..

I think you have very wrong ideas...Please don't damage to people's treatments with these unfounded ideas..

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
The male pseudohermaphrodites even father children, also the vast amount of those on finasteride have no terrible sides. So for sure high levels of 5AR is not important, it is having just enough 5AR is whats important. With standard finasteride dosage of 1mg, most have enough 5AR to function properly without sides.

What is your T levels at Finfighter? I tend to believe those with low T have problems with finasteride though I have not looked into that.

For me personally, I had way to much DHT, more than needed.

My DHT levels were around 40, now with finasteride, down to 18 DHT with a high T level at around 1100.

No sides except some ball ache now and then or watery semen, no big deal.

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
http://majorityrights.com/index.php...rotan dry_girls_who_turn_into_boys_revisited/

At puberty, they showed male habitus with excellent muscular development, voice change, enlargement of phallus and production of semen, but small prostate and scanty beard. Plasma testosterone was normal; plasma 5-alp
ha-dihydrotestosterone was low. An abnormally small amount of radioactiv
e testosterone was converted to dihydrotestosterone.

A number of male pseudohermaphrodites have married and expressed a desire to father a child. However, a deficiency in dihydrotestosterone production not only impairs differentiation of male external genitalia but
also affects the development and secretory function of the prostate and seminal vesicles. Consequently, affected adults have a rudimentary
prostate and underdeveloped seminal vesicles, resulting in a highly
viscous semen and an extremely low volume of ejaculate, although
sperm counts may be normal. Katz et al. (1997) described the use of intrauterine insemination with sperm from a man with this disorder
and a history of infertility. The first pregnancy gave rise to a normal
son; the second pregnancy produced fraternal twins.

GeminiX

Reaction score
I am genuinely surprised at the results of that study, I didn't think it was possible.

We live and learn...

cristi2011

Established Member
Reaction score
ALPOGAN said:
DHT is a biggest myth...DHT isn't a useful androgenic hormone..DHT only causes problems..

Please understand and please believe me..

I tend to agree to the fact that DHT causes more problems than benefits to adults. DHT is very important at puberty, for developing of male sexual characteristics. Then, as time passes, DHT becomes less important, and, by old age, excess of DHT gives prostate problems, and may even lead to prostate cancer.
And, as was said, problems with sexual function, impotence, etc have a strog psychological connection.

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score
The truth is we don't know what all the functions of DHT are in our bodies and how vital these functions are to maintain our health. None of us come even close to being experts in that area. Heck, even the experts don't know all the science behind this.

So all these discussions about DHT's purpose (or lack of purpose according to some) are pointless and most of time blatantly unscientific.

"There's no convincing a true believer.'

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
No one is saying to remove all DHT from our bodies. finasteride reduces some not all.