My Regimen - Please Critique, Give Suggestions

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you hijack his thread and start spamming vids of "Neo Hair Lotion". This doesnt look good.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you hijack his thread and start spamming vids of "Neo Hair Lotion". This doesnt look good.
So you think Neo hair lotion is a scam that's OK people will decide for themselves...please reply I will post more videos of Neo lotion

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen kid, take a minute to think ok ? Take a little step back on this and use your brain a little bit. You are talking of a snake oïl in Thailand which hasn't spread and which isn't known by anyone. Those few vids, it proves Nothing ok? They could have been using other product, concealers, transplant to cheat before/after, we don't know this because they are not reliable sources, do you understand ?

So It's pure bullshit until you provide solid evidence about this working. Imagine i am wrong and it's actually working and now read your posts, do you think you got the right tactics to convince anyone here ? You Don't, you just keep saying it works and spamming vids, you don't even know if it works for yourself and if you do, fine where are the photos ? Oh let me guess you are going to post it right ? Because atm there's too little differences but you keep seeing hair sprouting in your hairline, damn it feels so good ? You are embarassing yourself, really displaying poor intellect here.
Can't Believe i have to explain you this when you are the one who got scammed a first time with Dr.Vickers.

And you are totally wrong, people are not going to decide for themselves, we are actually deciding for themselves, and you are losing this. So stop spamming shitty scammy vids until you can prove anything about this and in the meantime, go **** yourself ?

Now im going to comment every fckin posts you write about this lotion, Give your best try but im going to prevent anyone from Following your advices until you post proof.

Bye clown

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for watching I will post more videos to show more proof if you want...hopefully those who I pm on this forum will take it up I have faith in this cheap natural product....

And btw mate, it was me who warned you of Zinc Thymulin in a lengthy post but you didn't listen.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen kid, take a minute to think ok ? Take a little step back on this and use your brain a little bit. You are talking of a snake oïl in Thailand which hasn't spread and which isn't known by anyone. Those few vids, it proves Nothing ok? They could have been using other product, concealers, transplant to cheat before/after, we don't know this because they are not reliable sources, do you understand ?

So It's pure bullshit until you provide solid evidence about this working. Imagine i am wrong and it's actually working and now read your posts, do you think you got the right tactics to convince anyone here ? You Don't, you just keep saying it works and spamming vids, you don't even know if it works for yourself and if you do, fine where are the photos ? Oh let me guess you are going to post it right ? Because atm there's too little differences but you keep seeing hair sprouting in your hairline, damn it feels so good ? You are embarassing yourself, really displaying poor intellect here.
Can't Believe i have to explain you this when you are the one who got scammed a first time with Dr.Vickers.

And you are totally wrong, people are not going to decide for themselves, we are actually deciding for themselves, and you are losing this. So stop spamming shitty scammy vids until you can prove anything about this and in the meantime, go **** yourself ?

Now im going to comment every fckin posts you write about this lotion, Give your best try but im going to prevent anyone from Following your advices until you post proof.

Bye clown
I going nowhere cheers,

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

I gotta be honest though, I am intrigued how they make these videos. These would be great results even for finasteride... maybe they just cut their so it looks like they are balding.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gotta be honest though, I am intrigued how they make these videos. These would be great results even for finasteride... maybe they just cut their so it looks like they are balding.
Yes I thought they were fake too but must have seen nearly 100 or so testimonials so decided to give it a go best thing I ever did,also no side affects cheap aswell only $17 a bottle .I will let you all know in the new year how I get on

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First thing I noticed was darkening of existing hair ang regrowth was steady... I believe if I was 10 years younger results would be quicker..that's it no more updates from me until new year I will be 4 months in.

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh lord.... yes, this magic lotion from thailand cures hair loss. We might as well close all threads and announce victory. Just buy this bullsheet and have a good life.

Admins?

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh lord.... yes, this magic lotion from thailand cures hair loss. We might as well close all threads and announce victory. Just buy this bullsheet and have a good life.

Admins?
Not saying cures BTW,it's a good alternative to minoxidil imo..only giving my advice nobody has to to buy this so called scam...good luck good bye

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will stop Posting about Neo hair lotion on this thread no one seems interested I will start a separate thread on this lotion in a few weeks please God.....over and out