My Regimen And Progress Report Log (davat)

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 months on minoxidilmax dualgen 15% - which is:
minoxidil 15%
azelaic acid
0.1% finasteride

No results so far. just more thinning and receeding.

I intend to see some progress on this so will stick with it.
Yep. I was using the same exact formula back in the mid-90's. It seems to work only for some for crown loss and I really didn't see any difference from 5 percent. They had another one with spironolactone in it that smelled just terrible and topical spironolactone is of dubious effect anyway. You might need to try oral min instead.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. I was using the same exact formula back in the mid-90's. It seems to work only for some for crown loss and I really didn't see any difference from 5 percent. They had another one with spironolactone in it that smelled just terrible and topical spironolactone is of dubious effect anyway. You might need to try oral min instead.

Hi, that's interesting. did you purchase from minoxidilmax or another company?
thanks

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, that's interesting. did you purchase from minoxidilmax or another company?
thanks
Now that I think back, I was on oral finasteride and the formula then didn't have that. There was a guy back in the 90's named Dr. Lee who found some loopholes allowing him to practice in multiple states on line and he was very popular but the FDA ended up shutting him down. I think that he is hawking spironolactone cream on here still.

I have seen different statements about topical min's strength but some claim that Upjohn tested several percentages and five percent was the best and also less likely to have sides. The issue is that if you are a minoxidil non-responder for regrowth then that probably means that going up to 15 percent is like pushing on a string because you probably lack sufficient amounts of an enzyme called sulfurotransferase. Oral min creates it own sulfurotransferase and the hit percentage is far, far greater than with topical. You can supplement sulfurotransferase, I think but it ends up being way more expensive than just using oral min.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Add RU and estrogen as I mentioned before. You’ve tried tanking your dht, it doesn’t stop the balding. Clearly there are residual androgens on your scalp that keep your hair loss progressing.

Stay on your normal regimen, but add daily RU and bi estro. If that doesn’t stop it, idk what will

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Add RU and estrogen as I mentioned before. You’ve tried tanking your dht, it doesn’t stop the balding. Clearly there are residual androgens on your scalp that keep your hair loss progressing.

Stay on your normal regimen, but add daily RU and bi estro. If that doesn’t stop it, idk what will
Thanks for the suggestion
Where is the best place to get the topical estrogen?
Surely there are dangers with this of going sytematic? I don't particularly want to be putting estrogen into my body surely?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion
Where is the best place to get the topical estrogen?
Surely there are dangers with this of going sytematic? I don't particularly want to be putting estrogen into my body surely?
It’s not dangerous at a low dose and topically applied. The key thing is trying different things all at the same time, each with a slight effect on its own but a cosmetic effect all togetherBi estro is fairly easy to get, google it and you should see different vendors.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everything i've researched about topical estrogen suggests its a bad idea.

Also Tried RU it gave me racing heart and palpitations. Not good.

I'm losing significant amounts of hair on the side and back of my head. Looks like I have some form of DUPA and retrograde alopecia as well as male pattern baldness loss.

This must be why nuking dht with dutasteride had no effect. Dr Rassman thinks DUPA is not dht led hair loss...

So what is causing it. This whole thing is fucked and I've had enough
Running out of time and need answers fast

Last edited:

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everything i've researched about topical estrogen suggests its a bad idea.

Also Tried RU it gave me racing heart and palpitations. Not good.

I'm losing significant amounts of hair on the side and back of my head. Looks like I have some form of DUPA and retrograde alopecia as well as male pattern baldness loss.

This must be why nuking dht with dutasteride had no effect. Dr Rassman thinks DUPA is not dht led hair loss...

So what is causing it. This whole thing is fucked and I've had enough
Running out of time and need answers fast
Yeah it the same for me , dutasteride and finasteride didnt work on me and i have dupa hair loss

You can try inosin pranobex , it can work against dupa