My Recommendation; Belgrade, Serbia

twiteresce

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was you I would get on finasteride to stop or at least slow down the hair loss. Male pattern baldness is progressive and you are no exception. Just a friendly advice.
How long you've been using that? Does it help? Any side effects? So, with the help of finasteride, you are hoping that once you do your hair transplant, you will manage to maintain the same volume?

Rudy23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Propecia finasteride for about 13 months and haven't noticed any benefits nor sides from it. No shedding period, nothing.

5 weeks ago I switched to Avodart dutasteride and since then I've noticed increased shedding. My hair got a lot more thinner and I've lost density but hopefully this is what is known as the shedding period and apparently it is an indicator that the medicine is working. I HOPE that the shedding will stop by the third or fourth month and then I should experience some regrowth. A part from the shedding, no sides from dutasteride so far.

Some people respond well to finasteride, some to dutasteride, some to both and some to none of the two.

Unlike me, most people manage at least to halt the hair loss with finasteride alone and therefore, there is a good chance you are one of them.

twiteresce

My Regimen
Reaction score
24.JPG 24.JPG 23.JPG
Great results! Could you provide us some pics with wet hair? Because that would really show the result of the hairtransplant.
As promised, straight from the wet shirt competition :), and one more front - dry
getPart

getPart

Rudy23

My Regimen
Reaction score
So before you got your first hair transplant you were basically a solid Norwood 4a right?

Got any pictures from before the 1st procedure?

twiteresce

My Regimen
Reaction score
So before you got your first hair transplant you were basically a solid Norwood 4a right?

Got any pictures from before the 1st procedure?
Uh, you are a well-informed man. I had to google the meaning of Norwood 4a :)
Yes, if I didn't act straight away, that would be it. I lost a lot from the front. The Begining of September 2015 my wife told me that's it, now you are visibly getting bald. Unfortunately, don't have any picture. I kind of knew that but was pretending it's not happening... After 2-3 weeks of research, I contacted Dr. Maria and she booked me for November. If I haven't done it, now I would have looked like Moby, the singer. The one who molested Natalie Portman.
I might look like him in a few years time, but thanks to Dr. Maria, I'm still holding on.
My advice; if you can afford it, do it. The sooner the better.
If you are still not sure which doctor, I can't help you with that. I only know her because I didn't need to look for another doctor. I can just tell you that from my experience, Dr. Maria was briliant and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

twiteresce

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you thought about spiking up the front. It would also help everyone gauge how natural your hairline looks? Thank you
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG If you think to spike it up by using the hair gel, I just don't use anything like that on my hair. It looks very natural. I'm afraid, you'll have to take my word for it :). Actually, just came back from the drink with a friend who originally recommended Dr. Maria. We didn't see each other for a long time, and she commended my hair, saying how natural it looks. So, you'll have to take our word for it.

twiteresce

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it's not quite the sooner the better especially if you don't know how the balding will progress, you can end up with shock loss after the hair transplant and especially if you are not taking any treatment like finasteride, you can end up loosing a lot of your natural hair that was left and will have to do a lot of other surgeries to compensate that loss... It's actually better when it at least stabilizes a little, especially of you are not using any meds... More and more transplant doctors actually refuse to do the surgery if you are not on finasteride before and after at least a couple of months before and at least a couple after...

As for the clinic and the doctor, i took a look at their site and before and after photos and i must say that you are one of their best transplants, i'm not impressed of their results, even do i have to admit that they took a lot of aggressive balding stages, but it seems they don't fill the area to good i think they want to do limited donor area coverage and the results show that... Except you, i think i saw one more that i can say it's good made, but i'm not impressed, i would spend a little more and opt for a little better and known transplants surgeon that can deliver a more natural look, especially if you are on a more advanced Norwood stage and have a more aggressive hair loss... If not, you might end up spending years and money trying to repair what a not that experience doctor made and have a lot of transplants that were unnecessary...

But i have to admit, that you were lucky :), i hope it lasts as much as it could last !
Thank you. You are right about the sooner the better thing. I wasn't thinking about the technicalities, and thank you for pointing that out. After reading some posts in this forum, I realized that I didn't know much about hair transplant and I never did much research (I'm impressed with Rudy 23 knowledge). However, I'm sure that hair transplant is a very individual thing and everybody will respond to it differently, therefore, the results won't be the same for everyone. I don't think that if I went to see any other doctor that results would be any better for me. This is just my opinion, I might be wrong. I can't comment on the technique that Dr. Maria uses because I don't know what other doctors do. I just know that if I didn't go there, I would be completely bald by now. I also know if I will ever do it again, I would still go to see her. The bottom line is, I'm very grateful with what she did to my hair, and I'd like to share my experience because I know how important this matter is to many men.

P.S1 "...personally would have filled the temples more and made it a little different but i don't know your original hairline before you started loosing it..." I know what do you mean, but as long as I can remember my temples were like that, so I didn't want to change the original look.

Last edited:

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. You are right about the sooner the better thing. I wasn't thinking about the technicalities, and thank you for pointing that out. After reading some posts in this forum, I realized that I didn't know much about hair transplant and I never did much research (I'm impressed with Rudy 23 knowledge). However, I'm sure that hair transplant is a very individual thing and everybody will respond to it differently, therefore, the results won't be the same for everyone. I don't think that if I went to see any other doctor that results would be any better for me. This is just my opinion, I might be wrong. I can't comment on the technique that Dr. Maria uses because I don't know what other doctors do. I just know that if I didn't go there, I would be completely bald by now. I also know if I will ever do it again, I would still go to see her. The bottom line is, I'm very grateful with what she did to my hair, and I'd like to share my experience because I know how important this matter is to many men.

P.S1 "...personally would have filled the temples more and made it a little different but i don't know your original hairline before you started loosing it..." I know what do you mean, but as long as I can remember my temples were like that, so I didn't want to change the original look.
Keep the temples as is. It looks natural that way.

randomsam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I'm very interested to hear if anyone else had experience with this doctor. Serbia is not that far away from where I live and it would be a perfect option for me. Thanks

Eloy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was you I would get on finasteride to stop or at least slow down the hair loss. Male pattern baldness is progressive and you are no exception. Just a friendly advice.
May be side effects of swallowed chemical dht blockers are not so friendly. Just an advice

zakariasabbahi

My Regimen
Reaction score
many people come to turkey to do hair transplant , the mistake that they do , is that they belive everything on social media , and reviwe , people its internet everuthingcan be right and everything can be fake , we have old saying the good job done in silence , i know how much the hair its so important but choose carefuly , not everything you see on social media is real you can give money to anyone and will talk good about you
not in turkey anywhere you should choose carefuly .