My Recommendation; Belgrade, Serbia | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums

My Recommendation; Belgrade, Serbia

Discussion in 'Hair Transplant & Doctors | Europe & Worldwide' started by twiteresce, Feb 3, 2019.

1. twiteresce

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    How long you've been using that? Does it help? Any side effects? So, with the help of finasteride, you are hoping that once you do your hair transplant, you will manage to maintain the same volume?

2. Rudy23

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I've been using Propecia finasteride for about 13 months and haven't noticed any benefits nor sides from it. No shedding period, nothing.

5 weeks ago I switched to Avodart dutasteride and since then I've noticed increased shedding. My hair got a lot more thinner and I've lost density but hopefully this is what is known as the shedding period and apparently it is an indicator that the medicine is working. I HOPE that the shedding will stop by the third or fourth month and then I should experience some regrowth. A part from the shedding, no sides from dutasteride so far.

Some people respond well to finasteride, some to dutasteride, some to both and some to none of the two.

Unlike me, most people manage at least to halt the hair loss with finasteride alone and therefore, there is a good chance you are one of them.

twiteresce likes this.
  3. twiteresce

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    24.JPG 24.JPG 23.JPG
    As promised, straight from the wet shirt competition :), and one more front - dry
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rudy23 likes this.
  4. Rudy23

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    So before you got your first hair transplant you were basically a solid Norwood 4a right?

Got any pictures from before the 1st procedure?

tomJ likes this.
  5. tomJ

tomJ Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
  6. twiteresce

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Uh, you are a well-informed man. I had to google the meaning of Norwood 4a :)
    Yes, if I didn't act straight away, that would be it. I lost a lot from the front. The Begining of September 2015 my wife told me that's it, now you are visibly getting bald. Unfortunately, don't have any picture. I kind of knew that but was pretending it's not happening... After 2-3 weeks of research, I contacted Dr. Maria and she booked me for November. If I haven't done it, now I would have looked like Moby, the singer. The one who molested Natalie Portman.
    I might look like him in a few years time, but thanks to Dr. Maria, I'm still holding on.
    My advice; if you can afford it, do it. The sooner the better.
    If you are still not sure which doctor, I can't help you with that. I only know her because I didn't need to look for another doctor. I can just tell you that from my experience, Dr. Maria was briliant and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

Rudy23 likes this.
  7. twiteresce

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG If you think to spike it up by using the hair gel, I just don't use anything like that on my hair. It looks very natural. I'm afraid, you'll have to take my word for it :). Actually, just came back from the drink with a friend who originally recommended Dr. Maria. We didn't see each other for a long time, and she commended my hair, saying how natural it looks. So, you'll have to take our word for it.

tomJ likes this.
  8. twiteresce

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thank you. You are right about the sooner the better thing. I wasn't thinking about the technicalities, and thank you for pointing that out. After reading some posts in this forum, I realized that I didn't know much about hair transplant and I never did much research (I'm impressed with Rudy 23 knowledge). However, I'm sure that hair transplant is a very individual thing and everybody will respond to it differently, therefore, the results won't be the same for everyone. I don't think that if I went to see any other doctor that results would be any better for me. This is just my opinion, I might be wrong. I can't comment on the technique that Dr. Maria uses because I don't know what other doctors do. I just know that if I didn't go there, I would be completely bald by now. I also know if I will ever do it again, I would still go to see her. The bottom line is, I'm very grateful with what she did to my hair, and I'd like to share my experience because I know how important this matter is to many men.

P.S1 "...personally would have filled the temples more and made it a little different but i don't know your original hairline before you started loosing it..." I know what do you mean, but as long as I can remember my temples were like that, so I didn't want to change the original look.

#28 twiteresce, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    tomJ likes this.
  9. tomJ

tomJ Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Keep the temples as is. It looks natural that way.

twiteresce likes this.