My R Temple Experiment - Has Anyone else tried this?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Correct.

I did notice a huge shed the first month and so did my friends that have used it. But like after that... I would say as soon as month two you will see a major difference. Two of my friends have been using it and have had the same results as I have and one of them was a norwood 3.5 before he began and now is about a 1.5... he is loving life right now. :woot:
keil just to clarify, its xandrox 15 plus youre using right?
or did u go back to just the regular 15% xandrox

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Correct.

I did notice a huge shed the first month and so did my friends that have used it. But like after that... I would say as soon as month two you will see a major difference. Two of my friends have been using it and have had the same results as I have and one of them was a norwood 3.5 before he began and now is about a 1.5... he is loving life right now. :woot:

Kiel- Two Things:

1. ARE YOU SERIOUS? If you are honestly telling the truth about your friend then I'm going to get some of this stuff ASAP.

2. You have the most incredible hair I have ever seen. Id rather have your hair than most guys who aren't losing it. You have maintained so well.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Based on the insane results I have had and the insane results from my friends I pretty much garantee the stuff will blow your mind. Like I said though I've never missed a dose and use twice the amount you're supposed to... although my friend that had the most hairloss only used it once a day and had great results.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I order all the stuff I use from www.minoxidil.com. they charge you like 20 bucks the first time for a "consultation". but its worth it.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Xandrox Plus. But I had great results with the Xandrox 15... I switched in July when they first came out with the plus. I figured it couldn't hurt.

amsch

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Xandrox Plus. But I had great results with the Xandrox 15... I switched in July when they first came out with the plus. I figured it couldn't hurt.

So right now you're on propecia + xandrox 15 plus?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm on 1 pill propecia a day. 1/2pill in morn 1/2 pill at night. I use Nizoral shampoo every other day. I use 1 ml Xandrox 15% plus finasteride ever morning and every night (so 2 mL a day). I use spironolactone 5% cream every other day and leave it in for about 1-2 hours.

I will tell you right now though... I contribute almost all my success to Xandrox. Because allt he other crap I am using beside Xandrox I had been using for years with hardly any results. I'm usin all the other crpa in fear that if I stop I will lose whatever success it all ggave me in the past.