My plans for my BALD life

Nickola

Established Member
Reaction score
So as i am heading to a nw3 with a big forehead,and as i know that my head has NOT a good shape(i actually have that allien shape,you know where the back of your head does a huge outwarding curve,like having a second head at the back of your head!) and shaved look will never work for me no matter if i got a good sense of humour,i am intelligent,have a nice body and bs like that,and as society men and women think that bald men are a different,worse kind of humans(come on all of us balding dudes faced jokes,disrespect and ignorance by people with hair around us)
I am thinking of giving a gooD last fight.I am 25 years old,4 months already on finasteride(no noticable results,yes with sides,like lower libido,no more morning woods and hard time to get erections,BUT WTV),2 weeks on minoxidil(Lipogaine actually considers to have saw palmetto,and other goodies in it dunno if it actually works),dermaroller 200 needles 1,5mm twice per week,a good diet(i know that even the best diet would have zero results on a male pattern baldness affected head,but wtv) and exercise almost every day.
So my plans are,get the best results possible(if possible),and get confident!.Yes confidence for me is everything.Confidence makes up my day,confidence helps me pick up girls easy,confidence makes me a better worker,confidence makes me smile all time,confidence makes me shine,confidence makes me approach people and even love them easily and generally confidence makes me a better man.Right now i am mean and miserable.Confidence to me comes together only with hair.I used to have hair back at my 22,and i remember my life...oh man i was living like a king.Every1 around you was showing respect,smiles,girls were coming to flirt you my themselves no problem.Any1 who says man needs to be the hunter is a lier.I remember when i used to look good,so many chicks were hunting me around.
So i want to live my life for another 2 good years,get succesful at my job,get laid with as many chicks as possible,do orgies,drugs(yes do drugs,even when you are doing drugs being bald looks pathetic) and in the end find a golden heart girl that i will make sure she stays with me even when she wakes up next to a Norwood.5 discusting 40 years old head,make family and be loyal,wealthy and a good family BALD guy.
You like it or not,as life is not fair at all giving me male pattern baldness generics,these are my plans..
share yours
cheers ;)

Mehrdad

Reaction score
I started with exercising facial muscles.
Those are the muscles which make your face and look! thought almost no one give it a damn!! Except actors and such...
You can easily tune your face to your head.

If you search youtube for facial exercises there are tons of videos (most of them junks!) But there are some pretty old videos in black&white (I have forgotten the name! bah!). Start with those videos and do the moves everyday and don't give up!
Then buy a ultrasonic massager device, that'd help you shape even the muscles you can't easily reach (from your brain!).
Even if you don't use the device, you'll notice acceptable changes after few weeks.

I did this for 2-3months and I notice getting more looks from girls, no matter I had almost shaved my head.

Being bald can't block you from picking up hot girls, If you even study a bit of psychology, you'd understand most girls (especially hot ones) find baldness masculine and attractive (I can explain :) ). Just shave your head when you reach NW4-5, So you wouldn't remind them their father...

Nickola

Established Member
Reaction score
My face isnt that bad looking,my face actually looks pretty with a nw2 hairstyle above it.Why should i do those exercises lol

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope you get good results and be happy again. keep us updated

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've only been on your treatments for a little while. I am not trying to give you false hope or anything, but it's likely you'll at least maintain with your regimen - if not regrow. I went from NW3 temples to NW2 temples in 3 months of Minoxidil. Thickness been improving so much too. Keep up with the regimen and hope for some results. All the best.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Raz some people get regrowth others maintain at least and on others it only slows it down it is just a matter of luck.

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you got it made, my dude! Your intelligent, have a good build, are healthy and young. Your working on your career and have the potential to be successful. My suggestion is if you are having sides from finasteride, drop it before you do irreversible damage to yourself. Your d!ck makes you more of a man then your hair so you have to prioritize.

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
OK I read that post before I replied here and didn't make the connection. I chose not to reply to your other thread because there was a lot going on there. lol I can only make a suggestion and that is drop finasteride if you are having sides.