MY PICS .......Before and 7 months into Propecia :(

G

you must be kidding if you think we can see anything or judge by these two pics...

it's impossible and i can't see sh*t, impossible to judge.

also, not to name you have different lenght in both pics.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Comparing apples and organes??

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Like comparing apples and oranges?

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't believe based on the hair you have in the first pic that you started taking Propecia. Your hair looks awesome in that first pic and it's pretty hard to tell in the second one.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
The second one looks like a standard buzzed NW1/0 with the flash reflecting off the scalp -- which can create the illusion of thinning.

I'm kinda baffled too...

WAS this an April Fools Joke?!

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice head of hair on the first pic, the 2nd I see a lot of scalp. Hope the trend reverses, good luck.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you should consider a hair transplant, Alvi Amari is a good one he can give you maybe 2 or 3 grafts to fill out and thicken up those temples a bit, that way you can quit wearing hats since you are so bald.

sdkkds

Reaction score
You probably have bdd (body dismorphic disorder) and i have read on this forum that meds if taken when there is no hairloss might start it off.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is Propecia the name of a new trimmer??

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if this is male pattern baldness, I do hope you don't become bald like me. you will commit suicide.

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
OMG, I opened the first pic and almost fell off my chair in laughter. Thanks for the laugh...off to bed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: