HairCoverage

Reaction score
My Front Veiw

fronthair.bmp

My Mid Scalp

midscalp.bmp

My Crown

crown.bmp

Although to the common eye, my head doesn't look "bald", my temples have receded, and in the past 9 to 12 months, (im 21 now) especially the past few months I've been SHEDDING LIKE A LUNATIC. I can brush my hair with my fingers all day and keep picking up 10 to 20 hairs a brush. WHY??

My objective: I want my hairline back, I want my hair back to thick. I WON'T USE finasteride/DUST. Im currently on minoxidil for the past 2 weeks. I used it mid last year for 1.5 months and it regrew back my temples though my temples got a little worse after I stopped and the shedding went haywire all over my head including the SIDES!

At this rate, I'll be completely bald by end of this year. Will all this shedded hair grow back?? I haven't touched anywhere else but temples with minoxidil and its ALL shedded. I can't figure out why. Im losing hair TOO DAMN quick. Blood tests say everythings fine. Im clueless!

Also, I just started Nizoral 2% and everytime I use it, it feels like its killing more hair?

I want to start using shampoo's, topicals that aren't a big burden. Something to use easily, nothing to use in the morning because I don't have the god damn time to. At this stage, what will do what I want, or close to and keep it like that for the next 20 years? I don't care if I keep balding, but I want to bald at a VERY slow rate at least. First I want all my hair back and start balding from there, not from now.

I guess Im after the BEST shampoos, topicals all you guys can agree on. I want a growth stimulator in a shampoo, and an anti-DHT in topical. Or god damn it, even both in a shampoo. At least I can shampoo my whole head every day. Topicals get me depressed damnit.

Suggestions?

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have to find time in the mornig to apply minoxidil 5%, preferably Dr. Lee's.

At night:
spironolactone 2% throughout the diffusing areas
wait 10 minutes
Xandrox 5% or minoxidil 5% throughout the top of the scalp
wait 15 minutes
spironolactone 5% Cream at the temples.

Get Folligen, Tricomin or Revitalize spray to use whenever you think about it.

The Revitalize kit comes with a Shampoo & Conditioner and Spray.

You should only be using Nizoral 2-3x a week at the most.

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess it's a question of how bad you want to keep/regrow hair. If you're not willing to make any sacrifices, you probably won't get that great of results.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in exploring your aversion to finasteride/dutasteride. I've been on dutasteride for over a year now, and I can quite honestly say that I have experienced no adverse side-effects.

G

-cj- said:
You have to find time in the mornig to apply minoxidil 5%, preferably Dr. Lee's.

At night:
spironolactone 2% throughout the diffusing areas
wait 10 minutes
Xandrox 5% or minoxidil 5% throughout the top of the scalp
wait 15 minutes
spironolactone 5% Cream at the temples.

Get Folligen, Tricomin or Revitalize spray to use whenever you think about it.

The Revitalize kit comes with a Shampoo & Conditioner and Spray.

You should only be using Nizoral 2-3x a week at the most.

why are you suggesting minoxidil only in the top of the head??

damn, i think im mising somehting here, I am applying minoxidil on all my male pattern baldness areas...

and why spironolactone only in the temples?

you look very secure about it, is there something im missing?

Is there something i need to read?

:eek: :freaked:

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GoodGuy said:

damn, i think im mising somehting here, I am applying minoxidil on all my male pattern baldness areas...

What are you talking about? You obviously don't want to apply minoxidil to the sides of your head.

The cream is easy to apply to the temples, if you want to apply it elsewhere, be my guest.

maxtiger

Reaction score
HairCoverage,

Did you say minoxidil regrew your temples in just 1.5 months??

I just want to make sure I read that correctly, because I am about to start using rogaine to try and regrow my temples, and if it really worked that well for you it will make feel a lot better about it.

-cj-,

Why did you say "You obviously don't want to apply minoxidil to the sides of your head."??

Is there a problem with applying minoxidil on my temples that I should know about?

G

-cj- said:
GoodGuy said:

What are you talking about? You obviously don't want to apply minoxidil to the sides of your head.

The cream is easy to apply to the temples, if you want to apply it elsewhere, be my guest.

But, my question was, ¿why are you not including minoxidil for the temples in your list?

You said, minoxidil only for the top of the head.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maxtiger said:
HairCoverage,

Did you say minoxidil regrew your temples in just 1.5 months??

I just want to make sure I read that correctly, because I am about to start using rogaine to try and regrow my temples, and if it really worked that well for you it will make feel a lot better about it.

-cj-,

Why did you say "You obviously don't want to apply minoxidil to the sides of your head."??

Is there a problem with applying minoxidil on my temples that I should know about?

The temples are not the sides of the head to me lol, forget all I said. Apply minoxidil wherever you wish :p.

I have a lot of response in my nw2 temporal recession in my single month on Xandrox, I have high hopes.

GoodGuy said:
But, my question was, ¿why are you not including minoxidil for the temples in your list?

You said, minoxidil only for the top of the head.

I am, that was assumed. Like I said above, temples = top of the head. I use minoxidil all over my male pattern baldness afflicted areas.

maxtiger

Reaction score
-cj-

Do you only use Xandrox? or do you use it in addition to rogaine?

I don't mean to be a pest, but I am desperate to get some regrowth on my temples. If you are having some success I would really like to know what you are doing.

Felk

Reaction score
maxtiger said:
-cj-

Do you only use Xandrox? or do you use it in addition to rogaine?

I don't mean to be a pest, but I am desperate to get some regrowth on my temples. If you are having some success I would really like to know what you are doing.

Just hover the mouse over his "My Regimen" button and it will show you everything he is currently using. Great button, that one :)