**** my penis I'm starting finasteride again

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride twice I have diffuse thinning in the NW5 pattern. I've experienced sides both times of limp dick. Girls would jack me off but I would be semi-hard and unable to ejaculate.

But I've come to realize through mutual bald friends on facebook that what's the point of having a penis if you are bald? All my bald friends on fb are single or lost their hair after they got married.

So my plan now is to jump on finasteride, find a conservative Christian girl that will wait until marriage to have sex, and tie the knot with her and dump finasteride after the wedding ceremony.

When I've lost all ground I will get scalp micropigmentation from Dr. Rassman.

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be mean at all, but you need to see a therapist. I have dozens of friends that are bald or balding, that have smoking hot girlfriends and/or wives. Your friends aren't single because they are bald, they are single because they lack confidence and/or have a bad attitude.

As a NW5, you aren't going to regrow all your hair with finasteride. Honestly, i'm not sure if it will even do you much good at all. I strongly recommend you see a therapist to help you with self confidence problems, and consider living with your hair loss. I think you would be crazy to go on finasteride knowing it will cause such big problems, and that's coming from a huge pro-finasteride guy.

Also, BTW, waiting till after marriage to have sex is a terrible, terrible idea. Sex is a very important part to relationships, and finding out you are not compatible sexually would be brutal to find out AFTER you are married. Also, if you are marrying a chick that cares so much about looks that she will only marry you for your hair, you are going to lose your hair shortly after the wedding anyway.

Look at it this way. You obviously don't like how you look without hair. You probably aren't a great looking guy with hair either. Hell, neither am I. You will probably never score a smoking hot 10/10 chick, full head of hair or not. But, as a bald guy, you can still get damn good looking women, and on top of it, ones with good personalities that most of the hot chicks don't possess.

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
Wuffer said:
I'm not trying to be mean at all, but you need to see a therapist. I have dozens of friends that are bald or balding, that have smoking hot girlfriends and/or wives. Your friends aren't single because they are bald, they are single because they lack confidence and/or have a bad attitude.

As a NW5, you aren't going to regrow all your hair with finasteride. Honestly, i'm not sure if it will even do you much good at all. I strongly recommend you see a therapist to help you with self confidence problems, and consider living with your hair loss. I think you would be crazy to go on finasteride knowing it will cause such big problems, and that's coming from a huge pro-finasteride guy.

Also, BTW, waiting till after marriage to have sex is a terrible, terrible idea. Sex is a very important part to relationships, and finding out you are not compatible sexually would be brutal to find out AFTER you are married. Also, if you are marrying a chick that cares so much about looks that she will only marry you for your hair, you are going to lose your hair shortly after the wedding anyway.

Look at it this way. You obviously don't like how you look without hair. You probably aren't a great looking guy with hair either. Hell, neither am I. You will probably never score a smoking hot 10/10 chick, full head of hair or not. But, as a bald guy, you can still get damn good looking women, and on top of it, ones with good personalities that most of the hot chicks don't possess.

Eh it is in the NW5 pattern but I still have coverage all over. Toppik makes me look like a NW1.

I need to see a therapist? Every girl in their 20s cares about hair. I've read on here that people have rode out the sides and that their bodies eventually adjusted.

Thanks for the input though

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
Wess, take it from a 20 year old guy who now lives with the permanent side effects of finasteride - similar to what you are describing but much, much worse. Get off finasteride and seek therapy. I am a diffuse thinner also - i managed to stay with a very attractive girl with my diffuse thinning and impotence and sleep problems from finasteride for a year or so. Now i am single i have no trouble attracting girls but now i avoid them because of the side effects.

Oh the irony.

Your balding/ bald friends are single because of there confidence or you just have a selection of otherwise ugly balding/ bald friends.

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
Wuffer said:
I have dozens of friends that are bald or balding, that have smoking hot girlfriends and/or wives. Your friends aren't single because they are bald, they are single because they lack confidence and/or have a bad attitude.

this is one of rare times that i agree totally with wuffer :)
(maybe not about therapist)

wessneijder, if u think about esthetic i guarantee u that sometimes a bald get more girls than others (totally shaved looks more male).

ah, don't forget that if u r unlucky enough u get persistent sides,
and u will be bald and not functioning

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
wessneijder said:
So my plan now is to jump on finasteride, find a conservative Christian girl that will wait until marriage to have sex, and tie the knot with her and dump finasteride after the wedding ceremony.

F*cking brilliant post :)

TBH, these things happen more often than one would think they do. I mean, partners hide important facts from each other a lot.

I was listening to a radio show today about dating. One of the "dating experts" said dating is the same as marketing. We gotta do our best to market ourselves. Once the product is sold, who cares about after sales customer support :whistle: , This sort of marketing comes with no return policy :dunno:

TBH, it has crossed my mind as well..

I mean, I always want a partner that is educated, well travelled, with a decent job, etc. Sometimes, I think to myself, why bother with such women, I could get someone who looks better but isn't as bright. I can have my fun with her and hope the kids get my DNA, apart from the male pattern baldness part :dunno:

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
virtuality said:
I mean, I always want a partner that is educated, well travelled, with a decent job, etc. Sometimes, I think to myself, why bother with such women, I could get someone who looks better but isn't as bright. I can have my fun with her and hope the kids get my DNA, apart from the male pattern baldness part :dunno:

Women are, on average, much more likely to be of average IQ than men. Their bell curve for IQs is scrunched closer to the average mark, while men's is more elongated over the range of IQs (from super dumb to genius).