My parents are f*ckin morons

G

It seems like this site is like a giant magnet for crazy people.

IBM

Reaction score
For me family is the most valuable thing. More than wealth. I hope some users here realize that and dont waste too much time on other things. Besides hair wont grow up with curse or sadness and everyone deserves Peace.

Well i already spent too much time on this today so good dreams to anyone. See you next time...

Thinning fast

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Thinning fast said:
I would not have been Brad Pit, but things would have been a hell of a lot better than they are now. My mom would have had a son with thick beautiful locks of hair who in turn would have been succesful and married by now. She would have grandkids and been very happy right now instead of having to see her circus freak, balding, loser son that was cruelly given to her.

I don't even call my parents anymore due to shame. I always have an excuse for them as to why I cant come over to visit. (Sick, busy working, etc.) I have to admit though, it is pretty hard spending Christmass, my birthday, thanksgiving, all alone and you never really get used to it. I was thinking of getting life insurance on myself and hopefuly dying in a car accident. She could get some money out of this and move on. It's the least I could do.

It sounds very sad, but you still seem to love your parents. And I am sure they love you, too even though you are a balding loser. Your mother isn´t like other women. To her you are always the most beautiful one on earth, no matter how ugly you really are. It is the same with my mother. She just won´t understand. I have never presented her my girlfriend (because I never had one :jackit: ) but she still seems to think I am doing alright :doh:

How old are you if i may ask?

Hi Taugenichts, thanks for the kind words. I am 28 years old. I think you're right, but I just don't feel like the bright eyed, good looking kid I once was. Ever since male pattern baldness struck me it has been all down hill, and I don't really want family to see me this way.

Thinning fast

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
It seems like this site is like a giant magnet for crazy people.

From your photo you barely look like a Norwood 2, more like a Norwood 1. Just hope and pray everyday that your male pattern baldness doesn't progress at a rapid speed or you too will be added to the list of crazy people.

barcafan

Reaction score
Thinning fast said:
[quote="GrowHairGrow!":g1gdkmsn]It seems like this site is like a giant magnet for crazy people.

From your photo you barely look like a Norwood 2, more like a Norwood 1. Just hope and pray everyday that your male pattern baldness doesn't progress at a rapid speed or you too will be added to the list of crazy people.[/quote:g1gdkmsn]

Brace yourself

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning fast said:
I would not have been Brad Pit, but things would have been a hell of a lot better than they are now. My mom would have had a son with thick beautiful locks of hair who in turn would have been succesful and married by now. She would have grandkids and been very happy right now instead of having to see her circus freak, balding, loser son that was cruelly given to her.
Well, actually it wouldn't have made a difference - what a ridiculous thing to say! If you go around thinking that about all of your insecurities and life problems, they're obviously not gonna get any better. If fact they will only aid you in the spiral of self loathing you seem to be living. I mean, what? ...is the fact that you're balding immediately put you in the category of "loser"? Pull yourself together, you sound pathetic...

Thinning fast said:
I don't even call my parents anymore due to shame. I always have an excuse for them as to why I cant come over to visit. (Sick, busy working, etc.) I have to admit though, it is pretty hard spending Christmass, my birthday, thanksgiving, all alone and you never really get used to it. I was thinking of getting life insurance on myself and hopefuly dying in a car accident. She could get some money out of this and move on. It's the least I could do.

So you deny your parents the right to see their son because of a self created problem with your appearance? Spare a thought for people with REAL problems? You have to stop thinking this way... Start living life FFS, if you keep putting yourself in the victim's chair every step of the way, you may as well get used to spending every waking moment alone - 'cos that's what it'll lead to.