My new cure for hair

G

I have made an astonishing discovery concerning the growth of hair on your head. It was discovered by accident one weekend and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

It's called EURO2004 and it works by watching football. Incredible isn't it. I found that by watching football for long periods I grew hair on my face. I'm not sure why it grows hair it just does. I was drinking beer like no ones business, smoking like a trooper and ate loads of junk food. I have already made a website and spent thousands on promotional material and I have even approached the English FA to get it approved for general use. Here some emails from satisfied customers.

Name: Barry
Date: 15/04/2004

Dear Steve

Thank you so much for telling me about your new product called EURO 2004. I only hade to watch for a day and a half and I had considerable growth. My wife could not believe it either. She wants to know if it can work for her. Thanks again

Name: Eric de Kosta
Date: 15/03/2004

Dear Steve

Vhat a vonderful prooduct voo have eer. I vas sitting vatching vootball and I noticed some air growing on me fase. It is truly vincredible. Voo are a venius.

I have even conducted my own trial. Here are the results.
200 men were selected at random. 100 were asked to watch Sesami Street until they got bored. Only 15 men reported any growth. The other 100 were asked to watch football until they got bored. All 100 men incredibly grew hair in under two days.

EURO2004 is genuine and will grow you some hair. This is guarenteed. I am giving this away to everyone in the world.

BREAKING NEWS ** BREAKING NEWS ** BREAKING NEWS
I have just launched two new products, which will be released later this year. OLYMPICS2004 and WORLDCUP2006. Use these two products together and your hair growth will be unbelievable.

Don't delay. Get yours today and start watching this weekend? I will guarantee that all men who try EURO2004 will have hair growth.

DJ007

Reaction score
Yes but can we see some blured,faded,out of focus photo's please?
Then i will be convinced....

JWM

Reaction score
Since socc...er...football is tough to come by in the States, can the above method apply to boxing?

G

JWM said:
Since socc...er...football is tough to come by in the States, can the above method apply to boxing?

It will grow a little but not much. You will need to sign my NDA for me to tell you why. If you do sign it I will then sue you!