My Minoxidil Compound, Your Thoughts On It Please

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My compound that I’ve been taking for a month and a half is 15% minoxidil, .1% finasteride, 5% hydrocortisone, .25% estradiol, and .05% progesterone. I just kinda looked on a bunch of sights and threads to find what people are using and made a Frankenstein. I really don’t know if these except the minoxidil and finasteride are beneficial. If any of you smarties could help a brotha out I’d appreciate it. I was going to put azalic acid in there but that sh*t is expensive.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My compound that I’ve been taking for a month and a half is 15% minoxidil, .1% finasteride, 5% hydrocortisone, .25% estradiol, and .05% progesterone. I just kinda looked on a bunch of sights and threads to find what people are using and made a Frankenstein. I really don’t know if these except the minoxidil and finasteride are beneficial. If any of you smarties could help a brotha out I’d appreciate it. I was going to put azalic acid in there but that sh*t is expensive.
I’ve also tried to up my dose of dutasteride to 1mg a day, but have only been doing that for a few days. Thought I’d throw that in.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good combo :)... I would probably go for a 5% minoxidil version :).. Happy growing !

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you on fina and dutasteride a still keep losing hair ? :O
Well, I was on finasteride for 6-7 years and was fine and a few months ago I got some recession so I have added dutasteride to the regimen in the thoughts of dropping finasteride around the 4-6 month range as dutasteride takes 4-6 months for cessation in the blood stream. I am not shedding now or don’t notice any at the moment , but my hair loss is always accompanied by a itch and burn and I still have it pretty bad right now. Hopefully I can stop it soon

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I was on finasteride for 6-7 years and was fine and a few months ago I got some recession so I have added dutasteride to the regimen in the thoughts of dropping finasteride around the 4-6 month range as dutasteride takes 4-6 months for cessation in the blood stream. I am not shedding now or don’t notice any at the moment , but my hair loss is always accompanied by a itch and burn and I still have it pretty bad right now. Hopefully I can stop it soon

Good luck mate ;)

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

How’s the itch going? Where did you get your topical formulated?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I use the same thing, from two different companies.

The Progesterone definitely helped me. Even non balding people have 10 - 15% of their hair in the shedding/resting
phase.

Progesterone has stopped my hair from falling out. By that, I mean I only lose 10 hairs a month. Much better than
before.

I only regret not using it sooner.