My Life And The Impact Of Hairloss. How Depressing ?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
bllla.png

blair.jpg

paperlate

Reaction score
Congrats you have a pretty girl.Dont let the stress of your hairloss,end your relationship.Trust me you will regret it.Have a sit down with her explaining what's going on.
I lost a great gal,over stressing about my hair loss when I was with her.It doesn't look bad but you might need to hop back on finasteride to keep it at bay.And they have good concealers that's not make up for dark circles .Good luck

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride
Congrats you have a pretty girl.Dont let the stress of your hairloss,end your relationship.Trust me you will regret it.Have a sit down with her explaining what's going on.
I lost a great gal,over stressing about my hair loss when I was with her.It doesn't look bad but you might need to hop back on finasteride to keep it at bay.And they have good concealers that's not make up for dark circles .Good luck
finssteride really fucks up my body. I have ED now. I can still get an erection but it isn't fully hard and when I stand it goes away so fast. My dick looks smaller too. I'm praying these side effects go away

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really think even if I don't stress a pretty gal at 20 years old will stay with a bald 22 year old. I'm going to lose my hair by the time I'm 25 I know it. My moms sisters son was completely bald Norwood 7 by 26

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
If baldness doesn't convince your girlfriend to leave you, you publishing her photos on a hair loss forum will.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If baldness doesn't convince your girlfriend to leave you, you publishing her photos on a hair loss forum will.

LOOOOOOOL

sarcastic f****r. i love it

hey man why did bh get banned and how long for this time?

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
narcotics will help with hair loss

but its a not long term solution
How longterm is it good for ? I've been staying away from liq so I don't kill myself on drunken impulse haha serious. This is such a curse to a young man Jesus

paperlate

Reaction score
You really think even if I don't stress a pretty gal at 20 years old will stay with a bald 22 year old. I'm going to lose my hair by the time I'm 25 I know it. My moms sisters son was completely bald Norwood 7 by 26
If you show her how much it bothers you,she will def leave you.But if you show you are still confident you could stand a chance,along with getting treatments and possibly a transplant if it's bad.There are natural stuff that helps with ED

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My moms sisters son was completely bald Norwood 7 by 26

but your urelated though right? lol

either way, you gotta prepare for the worse. fight it all you can but be prepared for baldness when (if) it comes. your good looking, good shaped head, seem in good shape. your in a better position for baldness than most.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOL

sarcastic f****r. i love it

hey man why did bh get banned and how long for this time?

He will not return I think.

Whoever gets banned is because a collective moderator "council" sees that:

- a user is pestering other users
- or is spamming
- or is not / has not being sincere about who they are
- or has asked to be banned.

You pick the one you think is more probable...

Last edited:

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you show her how much it bothers you,she will def leave you.But if you show you are still confident you could stand a chance,along with getting treatments and possibly a transplant if it's bad.There are natural stuff that helps with ED
What natural stuff can I try ? I really need to try finasteride again it seems.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but your urelated though right? lol

either way, you gotta prepare for the worse. fight it all you can but be prepared for baldness when (if) it comes. your good looking, good shaped head, seem in good shape. your in a better position for baldness than most.
No my biological mom lol. I found her on Facebook. Do you suggest buzzing no guard when it gets to thin or a number 1 ? Thanks I appreciate it. If I was taller I wouldn't worry so much. My hair helped with the lack of height. I am very athletic build though for being short one positive ..

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
No my biological mom lol. I found her on Facebook. Do you suggest buzzing no guard when it gets to thin or a number 1 ? Thanks I appreciate it. If I was taller I wouldn't worry so much. My hair helped with the lack of height. I am very athletic build though for being short one positive ..

buzzing 1 or no guard its fine either way. keep a little left. the shave look is too much. you look ill.

well if your bro is nw7 by 26 thats not good. def need to prepare man. fight it as best you can.

i suggest using a heavy arsenal of treatment (if you can tolerate it) and f*** as many hot chicks as you can before that chrome dome appears.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably soon haha. She's bad
I'm sorry, I was only joking of course.

On a more serious note, your hair isn't that bad yet. You're looking good in the last pic running short stubble, short sides game, no homo. I'm guessing that's an older pic, doesn't look like you have lost that much hair from that pic to the buzzed one.

It seems to me you got a strong placebo effect from the treatments, considering how stressed out you are and the fact that I can't see anything wrong with your eye situation, I also don't think finasteride shrunk your dick. It's more likely the fact you're stressing out and can't reach full mast imo.

If I were you I would stick to the standard treatments: finasteride, ketokonazole shampoo, minoxidil. Try the best you can to forget about the fact you're taking them (I know that's difficult, but it gets easier and easier as time goes on) and take pictures every few months to monitor your hair situation.

Good luck with everything.

Edgyedwin89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what you mean OP. When I went full NW7 my life took a turn for the complete worse. My girlfriend of 4 years left me for another man. Ever since then not one single girl has ever shown a hint of interest either. Interesting life we are living these days.