My latest UTS - Pics attached. For me it's all about the hairline!

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all

Finally got my system replaced. What a relief. This is a 0.03mm UTS, with some grey and deliberately receded to be more age appropriate.

Some of you would have seen my previous pics on this forum and I have again followed a similar methodology to achieve the results below.

I use an amazing salon in S.E. of U.K. and am happy to recommend them if needed - PM me if you like.

Always looking to improve and happy to try new ideas, so I appreciate any thoughts you guys have.

a20210424_165325.jpg
a20210426_150503.jpg
a20210426_150526.jpg
a20210429_084054.jpg
a20210429_160822.jpg
a20210429_160737.jpg
a20210429_161040.jpg

Last edited:

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a custom where you specifically ask for a more recessed front? Do you get it in blonde and then dye it your color?

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, pics attached from other angles as requested.

Happy to hear thoughts. Changes I have already planned include: increase grey by 5% and reduce top/rear density by 5% (and then 10% on subsequent hair system).

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you order the system from?

I live in the UK and go to a salon in the S.E. just out of London. Yes the product is good but it's much more about the stylist and working together to achieve the result YOU want. I'm a hair geek so have done loads of research and shared ideas with my stylist - and fortunately she's a hair geek too! Happy to recommend the salon if you're interested.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My previous hair system suppliers were:

Total Cover Plus = crap quality,crap stylists, overpriced and lost £420 down the drain as they wouldn't refund.
Optima Hair based in Birmingham UK = really friendly,great stylist and nice customer service but they only did thin skin bases.
My display pic hair system was from Optima Hair.

Current supplier is HairHub. Quality is not good and customer services is terrible.

I'm looking into going with MG Ford soon.

But I can't afford everything without a job. Until I get the money back from HairHub.
I'm using my savings and PIP monthly benefits currently to pay for hair systems.