My Last Remaining Hair Is Still Growing Strong

LilHorror

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo you guys! I've been lurking on these forums for advice on hair loss for over a year.Thanks for the information. It's been insurmountably helpful in dealing with hair loss.

This story is not about my hairloss-- well, I guess it is-- it's about the one hair I have left from my juvenile hairline.

She refuses to quit!

I started noticing my hairline recession about a year and a half ago when I first progressed to a NW2 at 23. I'm still going: There's no history of hair loss among the men in my family-- I have one great uncle that lived in Iceland that went completely bald, but other than that, even my 85 year old grandpa has a full head of hair. I take after my great uncle, and that's just how the cards fell. I'm learning Icelandic in his honor, haha!

While the rest of my hairline has been fading away, this single hair in the upper left corner of my forehead, where my juvenile hairline used to be, is still growing strong, against all odds. I even have to trim her separately on occasion.

I know she's a she because she stands up to testosterone so damn well. She reminds me that even though hair loss can suck ***, there's some good in all of this. She keeps going, and so do I.

Thanks for the continued support!

Take care.