My Lasercomb results (approx 6 weeks)

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, after reading up a decent amount on the lasercomb I was convinced into buying it. I bought the cheap 8 laser amazing laser comb for about 140 bucks at JR's site. I felt pretty confident it would work. I started using immediately when I got it. I used it EOD but I didn't shampoo my hair everytime before using it only occasionally b/c it isn't required according to the instructions. After about 4-5 weeks I started to notice my hair DID look alot thicker. I was amazed b/c I thought my hard effort was going to pay off and save my hair. Even though it LOOKED fuller ....it really never felt thicker. When I ran my hands through my hair you could still feel the damage done by the hair loss by the spaces in your hair that your fingers would create. About a week or so after I started noticing results I decided to get a haircut and to my disappointment my hairloss is still getting worse. My hair looks even more diffuse than my last hair cut. The Lasercomb is only good for making your hair LOOK thicker which is why its labeled as a cosmetic device. I don't think it actually makes it thicker, regrows hair, or even maintains it (this is what I was hoping for AT THE LEAST). I thought I had this hair loss problem beat for a while but I knew I had to wait at least until my next haircut to make my judgement. I'll still use the lasercomb b/c it isn't completely worthless...it does make it look thicker temporarily and it does make it more manageable. It's amazing how quickly it can make your hair become more manageable. All I do is run the lasercomb like a regular comb through my hair and it instantly becomes more manageable. So I guess that's a plus. But I'll keep you guys updated if a miracle happens. -rip