My lame story

norwoodsuckz

Reaction score
My hair started thinning at a very young age. I didn't want to admit i had a problem but after many long debates with the wife I jumped on finasteride , about 1.25 mg EOD , since I guessed I will keep the efficiency but could also higher the dose once things get worse. In the beginning everything was great , shedding had stopped I got some thickening in the vertex, but after about 6 month, exam period began and I started to shed some more so I upped my dose to 1.25 a day. I had some minor sides in the beginning, a little libido decrease that increased short after, a little testicle pain that stopped after 2 weeks. Its amazing that when the libido came back to normal I felt finasteride was less effective. Recently I added some nizoral 2%( which makes me shed sometimes ) every 2 days ,in between some sls free shampoo, I put some aloe vera gel on my scalp everyday and sometimes olive oil , they both feel great on my scalp. I have been debating using rogain as well, and plan to read up on this forum to see others opinions:)

fullhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is it lame? And why are you "debating" on using rogaine if you regimen says you've been using it with no results?