B

Beingbaldsucks

Primo said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
Primo said:
I agree, looks like Zidane!

Natural looking hairline.

Well proportioned forehead.

When zidane had a straight hairline he had a bald hole on his back of the head, it's the most cruel hairloss

Really, is it though?? Do you think he would have been better off with a thick crown and a NW4/5 hairline?? I'm not so sure...
Nope this is one. Better to have receding hair and full hair on the back. At least it can grow and hide your forehead if it's long enough. Or you can pull it back. But once you have the "bald hole" on the back then it's over, your bald no matter what, if you won't shave your head you will look idiotic.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Despite his possibly shovunistic (sp) views, BBS's content stays true to his name and for that I commend him. So many posters choose names liek Iem 7o7ally l3ald when they are really nw2's.

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
Despite his possibly shovunistic (sp) views, BBS's content stays true to his name and for that I commend him. So many posters choose names liek Iem 7o7ally l3ald when they are really nw2's.
I'm really Norwood 4. Huge receding hairline but still not the bald hole on the back. I was depressed as he'll until I fell love with a girl that dating another Norwood 4 guy, and she's actually care for personality.that's her main attraction basics. So i have a good chance

seb

Reaction score
Primo said:
seb said:
Primo-You're quotes are wrong.It should say "laugh,and the world laughs AT you".

My quote is correct, universal and commonly used. You're a cynical one aren't you Seb?! :) Tell me this though, what exactly has your militantly negative and misanthropic attitude achieved for you in life??? :whistle:

Not a lot...but I suppose now you will attempt to enlighten me,and say "well if you became more positive and smiled more,you would be happier and get less negative s**t off people".Yeah,yeah,yeah,next!....

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Primo said:
seb said:
Primo-You're quotes are wrong.It should say "laugh,and the world laughs AT you".

My quote is correct, universal and commonly used. You're a cynical one aren't you Seb?! :) Tell me this though, what exactly has your militantly negative and misanthropic attitude achieved for you in life??? :whistle:

Not a lot...but I suppose now you will attempt to enlighten me,and say "well if you became more positive and smiled more,you would be happier and get less negative s**t off people".Yeah,yeah,yeah,next!....

Just because you've heard it before doesn't make it bs...

seb

Reaction score
Never said it was bullshit,however to attempt the proposed advice is to go against the grain of essentially what I am,a negative,miserable,cynical,misanthrope...anyway people would see the falseness of it all,and know I am not being sincere....we can't change the essence of who we are(especially just to appease others),hence our uniqueness.