My journey through hairloss prevention

georgemilev

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is George, I am 29 and i am from Bulgaria. It's a country in Southeast Europe. Through the years I have noticed that i am starting to slowly bald and i believe now it's it the time to address this. I have found this forum, while watching a clip for this gentlemen - "24M, significant diffuse thinning and receding hairline - is this salvageable?"
Really awesome transformation! At the moment i am estimating myself to be a norwood type 1-2 ??. (not sure if it's completely accurate). I have attached a picture of my head showing the current state. I have never taken any medication for hare loss or done anything about it. Would someone please advise what would be a good start? Start with the regular stuff - finasteride and dermaroller?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
George

Attachments

• viber_image_2021-05-04_21-43-26.jpg
    viber_image_2021-05-04_21-43-26.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 151
  • viber_image_2021-05-04_21-57-03.jpg
    viber_image_2021-05-04_21-57-03.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 147

georgemilev

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s gonna be hard to recover the temples completely. Minoxidil and finasteride. Microneedling is good too maximize min gains.

Would you please advise further on the following:

1 - Minoxidil - this is shampoo,correct? Does it matter what brand and %?
2 - Can i use use topical fenasteride, or only oral? Does it matter what brand too?
3 - what to pick up for microneedeling?

Thank you :)

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you please advise further on the following:

1 - Minoxidil - this is shampoo,correct? Does it matter what brand and %?
2 - Can i use use topical fenasteride, or only oral? Does it matter what brand too?
3 - what to pick up for microneedeling?

Thank you :)
No, Keto is the shampoo that most of us use. As long as it is authentic, any brand of finasteride can be used but tablets are best and easiest but yes topical can be used too. For microneedling, starting out, anywhere from .75mm to 1.5mm is probably good. The rollers cost about $15 on Amazon. Minoxidil is used by most as a topical but oral use is beginning to become more and more common.

Welcome from Bulgaria.