My hairloss journey!!

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Guys all i can say is that if you read my website it will go into detail of the heart ache and pain i went through to find a good hair transplant surgeon which changed my outlook on life.

http://www.inperth.com.au/users/damo/

Damo

Looks pretty good. I wish I could swap places with you. I began losing my hair at 15-16, and got bad hair transplant when I was 21. My entire donor supply was wasted on on a very small part of my head, and I had to spend thousands to correct it, which was only partially successful, and now I have no hair left for the rest of my head, so I rely on propecia (soon to be fincar) and rogaine and nizoral and prayer.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi Damo,

The transplants look great and no real visible scar from donor no wonder you are so pleased. Great to see your story here for us who think of transplant.

Why did you discountinue finasteride?

Are you not a tiny bit worried that you may lose more from behind your transplants as that woud be my worry and why I have gone on finasteride now and put the transplant on hold. Admittedly my hairloss had got aggressive this year whereas it was very slow otherwise I may have already done the transplant.

Hey congrats again and with new confidence hope the women front is better than ever!

G

Thanks Nick i coudlnt be happier with it.The reason i stopped using finasteride is because of the side effects its produces which effected me really bad.

Damo