My Hairline Has Changed Please Help

adzelg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that quite some time ago like a few months back when I turned 18 I started realising a difference in my hairline and I don’t know what this means please help

Attachments

• 6717B8EE-ABC7-4D2D-91A5-1BC12E6D861D.jpeg
    6717B8EE-ABC7-4D2D-91A5-1BC12E6D861D.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 496

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that quite some time ago like a few months back when I turned 18 I started realising a difference in my hairline and I don’t know what this means please help
Wrong forum section for this...

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you feel like your hair line is thinning out? Still looks quite thick to me. If you want opinions you should upload more and better pictures.
Go see a dermatologist if you're really worried.

adzelg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you feel like your hair line is thinning out? Still looks quite thick to me. If you want opinions you should upload more and better pictures.
Go see a dermatologist if you're really worried.
I’m scared it’s receding

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it's just a mature hairline? Take pictures every month and watch closely

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

wow, ANOTHER picture of a guy I DON'T KNOW from the top with a full head of hair and no description of history, asking for advice. Oh and it's EVEN in BLACK AND WHITE. seriously man...

adzelg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow, ANOTHER picture of a guy I DON'T KNOW from the top with a full head of hair and no description of history, asking for advice. Oh and it's EVEN in BLACK AND WHITE. seriously man...
I took it from the top so you can see my hairline properly I apologise because I just want opinions and why is it bad if it’s in black and white you could actually see more detail in a way

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Everyday I see pictures of people, I would pay 50k to get half of the hair. That makes me depressive

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair looks fine as it is, if you notice more thinning get on finasteride preemptively, next time post on general discussion and not on NEW RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGIES ,because honestly noone wants to see your glorious nw1 mane in this section, have a nice day.

adzelg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair looks fine as it is, if you notice more thinning get on finasteride preemptively, next time post on general discussion and not on NEW RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGIES ,because honestly noone wants to see your glorious nw1 mane in this section, have a nice day.
I’m honestly extremely sorry I didn’t mean to “show off” or anything I was really worried