My hair transplant with Rahal - 4129 Grafts (8893 Hairs)

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of trying the prp, I just got my first fue yesterday and I'm thinking of prp from the same guys since he said he would give me the combo price even layer down the line since I got my fue done by him.
In going to post info up when I bout the laptop cause posting on the tablet can be a
Pain

Sharpe

Reaction score
Thought I'd drop an update now its reached 6.5 months since the op. Took these photos just now from my hotel (work)

No concealers in my hair at all for these pics - I actually think the back is filling in somewhat (remember on my first set of pics Rahal never implanted that far back).

I've noticed lots of shedding from my crown over the past couple of months and now it looks like its filled in somewhat - I'm putting it down to being religious with the rogaine and finasteride (before I was rather slack).

Maybe it will improve more, maybe its an illusion because I've let my hair grow (this is what I think) - the eye see's what it wants to see. Still the shedding can only be a good sign - I no longer panic and I'm probably going to go get the back done still but I will see how it goes over the next 6 months.

I'm getting happier and happier with the temples - one is still a little thin but we are short in the game at this point for me to question it (although I do)

If anyone wants specific pics let me know - I'm happy to take more.

- - - Updated - - -

I would over and over

The fact that I can walk around now without a hat,
The fact that I go swimming in a pool with other people (first time in YEARS),
The fact that I go to restaurants and don't wear a hat,
The fact that I no longer spend forever trying to sprinkle the right amount of concealer to cover my disaster of a hair up and STILL lose my nerve and wear a hat

I no longer stand in front of the mirror and want to cry

14k is insignificant compared to what I have got back in my self esteem. I own an old sailboat (I love the water), it got so bad I refused to jump into the water without a hat on (even if we were offshore), if I dived in, I would come back up with it on - I was unbelievably self conscious even in front of family.

I would do this all over again in a heartbeat. Now I'm swimming again, diving, having a beer without a hat - hell I can run my hands through it! :D

You look fantastic bro! I can totally relate to your previous paranoia. As men, I think it is a double whammy as we feel self-conscious about hair loss and then feel guilty about feeling self-conscious. It wears on your nerves and changes your personality. I can't wait to be able to feel truly comfortable and relaxed again especially in situations that are a hair loss sufferers worst nightmare, i.e. dinner in a nice restaurant, worrying about if your hair looks all jacked up while lying in bed the morning after a night with a woman (especially one you really like), the beach, the swimming pool, wet weather, windy weather, etc... Thank you so much for your story, it gives us all excellent insight into a hair transplant and more importantly, hope!

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
very good! Would you mind posting a picture with your hair pulled back?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man just popping in to ask if you had any folliculitus after your transplant?
Had mine and where the hair was transferred to areas that were long bald (temples) I got really bad folliculitus. In on anti biotics and some other stuff and it's clearing but I'm super afraid it might have damaged some stuff.
I may have an auto immune disorder cause basically my body was attacking the new hairs like crazy.

PlzSaveMyHair

Reaction score
Thought I'd drop an update now its reached 6.5 months since the op. Took these photos just now from my hotel (work)

No concealers in my hair at all for these pics - I actually think the back is filling in somewhat (remember on my first set of pics Rahal never implanted that far back).

I've noticed lots of shedding from my crown over the past couple of months and now it looks like its filled in somewhat - I'm putting it down to being religious with the rogaine and finasteride (before I was rather slack).

Maybe it will improve more, maybe its an illusion because I've let my hair grow (this is what I think) - the eye see's what it wants to see. Still the shedding can only be a good sign - I no longer panic and I'm probably going to go get the back done still but I will see how it goes over the next 6 months.

I'm getting happier and happier with the temples - one is still a little thin but we are short in the game at this point for me to question it (although I do)

If anyone wants specific pics let me know - I'm happy to take more.

- - - Updated - - -

I would over and over

The fact that I can walk around now without a hat,
The fact that I go swimming in a pool with other people (first time in YEARS),
The fact that I go to restaurants and don't wear a hat,
The fact that I no longer spend forever trying to sprinkle the right amount of concealer to cover my disaster of a hair up and STILL lose my nerve and wear a hat

I no longer stand in front of the mirror and want to cry

14k is insignificant compared to what I have got back in my self esteem. I own an old sailboat (I love the water), it got so bad I refused to jump into the water without a hat on (even if we were offshore), if I dived in, I would come back up with it on - I was unbelievably self conscious even in front of family.

I would do this all over again in a heartbeat. Now I'm swimming again, diving, having a beer without a hat - hell I can run my hands through it! :D

so glad to see u have your hair back, amazing

redunculous

Reaction score
very good! Would you mind posting a picture with your hair pulled back?

Here we go

These pics have nothing in them but roagaine which was just applied

Sorry for the late response, I'm in the middle of the desert for work and the internets been really bad

I personally feel its a little thin on my left side (right side on pics). I'm sure when I go and get the back filled in this year I can have the temples filled in as well

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man just popping in to ask if you had any folliculitus after your transplant?
Had mine and where the hair was transferred to areas that were long bald (temples) I got really bad folliculitus. In on anti biotics and some other stuff and it's clearing but I'm super afraid it might have damaged some stuff.
I may have an auto immune disorder cause basically my body was attacking the new hairs like crazy.

I didnt have any - have you spoken to the Doctor and also got a second opinion?

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,810
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,762
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,831
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,850

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jesus Navas! :woot:

Those are some great results... and all for less than 8 and half grand GBP (including flights and accommodation)... seriously? Congratulations my brother! They look like some truly life changing results, you must be thrilled!

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice work by this doctor.
Hair line looks very natural and the scar is vergy good sealed.
I guess the circle in the front area saved a lot of grafts.

Why you didn't decided to go for Hattingen Hair in Swiss ?