My Hair Transplant Journey Success So Far

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

It's been a long time since I posted here. I used to be on this forum 10 times a day because of the depression my receding hairline caused me.

I had a transplant of 2000 grafts back in February on my hairline with Rahal.

I just wanted to drop back in here and let everyone know what a success it was for me.

I don't worry about my hair anymore. The work Rahal did was amazing (which I'm glad about as I paid a tremendous amount for it). It was hands down the best decision I've ever made. I'm on finasteride still which is doing a good job of maintaining my density. I know eventually I'll continue to thin and I'm prepared for another surgery down the line but this is the happiest I've been in years (since my hairloss started).

I know hair transplants aren't for everyone. I was a solid NW2.5 and my transplant changed my life. So for those considering it, if you're a good candidate I say DO IT!

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You say, "do it!", yet provide no evidence as to why that assertion has any gravity. Thanks for the advice, random guy on the Internet. I'll be sure to blindly follow your suggestion. Pics or gtfo bro.
What this guy said

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
All I was saying is it worked for me and I feel great about myself now. Instead of being a complete a**h** maybe you could ask for before and after pictures... ya know... like someone who isn't a complete dick?

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I was saying is it worked for me and I feel great about myself now. Instead of being a complete a**h** maybe you could ask for before and after pictures... ya know... like someone who isn't a complete dick?
Hey man, can we have some before after pictures? Would be appreciated, and how old were you when you got the transplant? Any side effects from Propecia?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

SHILL ALERT. Pics or gtfo!

g.i joey

Reaction score

gotta get that estrogen under control man, you flipped out for no reason lol

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Norwood r u now after 2000 grafts? Did u have ur temple points restored? Fue or fut? Pics plz

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember you posting; you used to post how your hair line kept getting worse on finasteride? Pictures would be helpful but I appreciate you sharing your story.