my hair transplant and how it changed my life

altomed67

Reaction score
my hair transplant definitely gave me the results I have been expecting to have. I have to tell you, i was very scared at first but it turned out to be a good decision. I cannot stress the importance of investing in a good surgeon. One that would have the kind of treatment plan that would suit your goal. dr andrew kim definitely gave me an honest evaluation and that is actually what I am looking for. The shock loss worried me when I actually experienced it though it was something I already expected, however, it just went upwards after that. I love how my hair/hairline is looking now.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics? Number of grafts? Cost? etc.

raaja090

Reaction score
I had heard of the stem cell therapy. The procedure of multiplying your hair follice and injecting it into the scalp, spreadin it evenly. In turn you get your hair growth after 3 months. Is it worth the money and effort? Did you tried to go for it before transplant.

Last edited:

altomed67

Reaction score
I heard of stem cell therapy, even considered it once. however, I don't seem to get a good breadth of information for me to be fully convinced about it. So far, the results are actually turning out fine, although i still need to reach the final result. Here's how it is coming along as of this month.maybe you can send me a private message if you want to know the details because I don't want to give people the impression that i am advertising. hair-transplant-before-after-photographs1.jpg