my hair system

slipy

Reaction score
Noah said:
Why on earth would you put all that estate agent's rubbish in your signature? Are you actually trying to make yourself look like a complete pr*ck?

there's a story behind it. if you checked the impact section you'd know.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
its a joke between me and saf, thats been running for 4 months.

im basically like hugh grants about a boy

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
only instead of being a a rich handsome man living on his own in a nice apartment sleeping with fit women you are an odd little man from fife living in a standard semi detached house with his mum hoping she doesnt walk in and catch you f*****g a fleshlight when she brings up your chicken nuggets and beans

cuebald

Reaction score
I think losing some weight would do a lot too. you are a bit fat in that picture. it makes you look camp

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
only instead of being a a rich handsome man living on his own in a nice apartment sleeping with fit women you are an odd little man from fife living in a standard semi detached house with his mum hoping she doesnt walk in and catch you f****ing a fleshlight when she brings up your chicken nuggets and beans

lol but seriously £350K is not standard, yes it is semi but i see plenty of detached homes worth £150K, just becuase somethign is semi doesnt mean it sucks.

living with mummy isnt that bad, i know a guy that live with mum in 150K home, he still has to put £600 on the table to keep his lifestyle going (food + rent), he is in his 30s, it is not uncommon.

i live in £350K home and i dont have to put anything on the table as it is all supplied to me by mummy, but they don't know that.

cuebald said:
I think losing some weight would do a lot too. you are a bit fat in that picture. it makes you look camp

im not fat, i just moved my chin down creating a double chin affect, i actually do not have a double chin at all. i am medium build, ill get a weighing machine soon to let you know my wieght.

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

looks great ive always fancy getting a full cap .are they hard work

jimmytheman

Reaction score
Seriously man, maybe hit a treadmill, some light weights, shoes with a small lift in them, a lot of boots have them in anyway, and you will have nothing to worry about. Youve got pretty good facial features and the piece is undetectable imo

I dont mean nothing to worry about, youve obviously had it rough and i dont mean to belittle that, but i mean to all intents and purposes to the world you will look very good :)

Although I think you look fine at the moment, i just get the impression you want a little more out of your appearence? :dunno:

How about some updated PICS. Looks amazing. How about some side and back of the head pics as well? I am thinking of getting a hair piece.