my Hair loss

wqw123

Reaction score
vlcsnap-2015-06-27-12h03m09s155.jpg
hi I am new to this website and. and I am not that good in English. am 30 years old and i have two crown on my head .and when i discoverd my hair line in my crow area i was surprised my hair started having itchy scape when i a have a shower after 2 days my hair starts itching. i tried all stuff like aleo vera, onions ,Noting worked and my family does not have genetic hairloss iam the only person who has it. do no what to do.worried a lot any help..

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a large bald area on your crown. I assume it is male-pattern baldness (male pattern baldness), although the shape of your bald area is slightly different from what you'd expect with male pattern baldness. I recommend you see a dermatologist to get it confirmed as male pattern baldness. Natural stuff like aloe vera and eating healthily doesn't work for male pattern baldness. The only thing currently available that does work is a class of drugs known as 5-alpha reductase inhibitors (DHT blockers). Two such drugs have been marketed; Propecia (finasteride), and Avodart (dutasteride). You'll need to start using one of these if you have male pattern baldness and you want to successfully treat it. Without using Propecia or Avodart, you will continue to lose your hair.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
First mention do you are suffering from dandruff,is there history of male pattern baldness in family,you must start using shampoo which are made for hairfall,as your age is 30,dont take finasteride,use minoxidil and biotin tablets+zinc tablets(cobadex is best,it is 1 rupee per tab)

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First mention do you are suffering from dandruff,is there history of male pattern baldness in family,you must start using shampoo which are made for hairfall,as your age is 30,dont take finasteride,use minoxidil and biotin tablets+zinc tablets(cobadex is best,it is 1 rupee per tab)
You have given poor advice to this new poster. The truth is that unless he uses Finasteride, he will continue to go bald. Hair loss shampoos are close to useless for male pattern baldness, and biotin and zinc supplements will do absolutely nothing at all. No natural treatments work for male pattern baldness. The only thing that really does work is Finasteride or Dutasteride. Hopefully a safer alternative to systemic DHT blockers will come out in the future (perhaps CB-03-01 will turn out to be this solution). But for now, Finasteride and Dutasteride are our only options.

If this guy is serious about treating his hair loss, he absolutely needs to use Finasteride. This is his only option.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Rudolphus,i am a doctor from India.I cannot play with the life of patients to save hairs.No doctor in India prefer to give Finasteride 1 mg to a person over a marriagable age.DHT hormone levels should not be lowered in male.DHT levels are same in all males,it is very important hormone,to lower the DHT to reduce hairloss is playing with life of the patient.

wqw123

Reaction score
Thanks for ur replys

What can i do. this started for the past 5 years only after i lost my job for and i dint have any one so i was depressed a lot and i started consumed alcohol everyday and a i was a chain smoker. but now i have quitted.for 1 year i have stopped taking alcohol and smoking. my family doesnt have any baldness. i have a lot of tension,but now the dandruff starts with 2 days after shower my head starts itching.i dont know whether it is dandruff or sometime like small mud white when i scratch my hair.i dint have any dandruff before this past 1 year only iam having. any help would be really use full pls help me guys

-help...

confusedlad

Reaction score
male pattern abldness

loosks like a typical male pattern baldness
a picture of the front would much help

wqw123

Reaction score
My hair at sun light frontal and backSun.jpgSun front.jpgAnd i have dry scalp itchiness also after taking shower the itchiness starts within one day.any help pls iam worried a lot pls reply as soon as possible. no hereditary hair loss for my family.any suggestions would help pls help me worried a lot