IMG_20210827_213529.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 173

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're norwood 7 bro sorry to say. look into hair systems
No! Don't make such cruel jokes!

And to OP, you are not even full NW2 from what I can see, I wish my hair looked like yours. Get on Finasteride+ maybe Minoxidil and you should be ok. Maybe even natural supplements would help you.

I wish you luck with you hair :)

Rihan

My Regimen
Reaction score
No! Don't make such cruel jokes!

And to OP, you are not even full NW2 from what I can see, I wish my hair looked like yours. Get on Finasteride+ maybe Minoxidil and you should be ok. Maybe even natural supplements would help you.

I wish you luck with you hair :)
So I'm already worse than NW1 at 22? Idk what else is coming for me in future
Thanks for reply tho

royce gracie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is not abnormal for Caucasians. You'll hear it called a "mature" hairline and it can stabilize there for decades. Early 20s is the exact age where men will notice a change in their hairline.

If you're really worried about this look to your father, grandfather, and your mother's father to get an idea of how your hair will end up. In general, the more hair they keep as they get older the better prognosis for you. If all or most of them are bald then you better look into treatment options now if you want to keep what you have.

Rihan

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is not abnormal for Caucasians. You'll hear it called a "mature" hairline and it can stabilize there for decades. Early 20s is the exact age where men will notice a change in their hairline.

If you're really worried about this look to your father, grandfather, and your mother's father to get an idea of how your hair will end up. In general, the more hair they keep as they get older the better prognosis for you. If all or most of them are bald then you better look into treatment options now if you want to keep what you have.
I'm South Asian. My father is typical bald with sides and back left (Idk what that Norwood is called). Grandfather from both sides almost full heads at old age. But considering genetics it can come from anywhere. So clueless.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't really see where your hairline is. You have options though. finasteride , minoxidil , microneedling etc

Why is your life fucked up though?

Rihan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't really see where your hairline is. You have options though. finasteride , minoxidil , microneedling etc

Why is your life fucked up though?

Attachments

• IMG_20210828_202515.jpg
    IMG_20210828_202515.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20210828_202614.jpg
    IMG_20210828_202614.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 74

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm already worse than NW1 at 22? Idk what else is coming for me in future
Thanks for reply tho
I think you are Norwood 1.5 at most, that's why I said you are not even full NW2.

I would still advise Finasteride with maybe Minoxidil, or if you don't want to use any chemical medication, there are also natural things that could help your hair loss. Before my current extreme regimen I used Zinc, Selenium, Vitamins D3, B12, C, Spearmint Tea and CBD oil with some degree of success in slowing my hair loss.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If a person is already balding more than any of those people who might not be numerous as many people have no uncles, then it's hard to see how that helps. Many a guy has gone down in flames babbling about fathers, brothers, uncles, and grandpa's having hair plus women are carriers more so.