My GF's father was a hair stylist

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I ever meet him, he's going to know I've had work done. I've incredibly paranoid about my hair, and feel nervous and uncomfortable when she runs her hands through my hair. I'm afraid she'll uncover the scarring, or uncover more pluginess. I'm shocked I'm able to take a shower with her because you can see through the implants when it's wet.. Said her father is VERY blunt, so if you were balding, he'd call you out on losing your hair. So i have to be called out on having hair transplant, and I won't be able to deny it if he was an hair expert. ugh..

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
recboi you have fake hair?

No, I had hair transplant, and even at a funeral, someone who I hadn't seen in about 10 years asked if I had work done... So this guy, a professional, is going to know, and he's going to tell her.

IBM

Reaction score
recboi said:
IBM said:

No, I had hair transplant, and even at a funeral, someone who I hadn't seen in about 10 years asked if I had work done... So this guy, a professional, is going to know, and he's going to tell her.

i dont understand of why you need to hide your plugs? What is a plug?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
recboi said:
IBM said:

This is what I would have looked like without my repairs

hairplugs_blk.jpg

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:

Even if they did notice, do you think your g/f gonna do a runner? I don't think so! She likes you for you not for your bloody hair! Stop worrying about it dude! You got a girl so you did something right!

IBM

Reaction score
recboi said:
IBM said:
recboi said:
IBM said:

This is what I would have looked like without my repairs

hairplugs_blk.jpg

I've no words to say. That is shocking!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
whats a plug?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
recboi said:
IBM said:

Even if they did notice, do you think your g/f gonna do a runner? I don't think so! She likes you for you not for your bloody hair! Stop worrying about it dude! You got a girl so you did something right!

I think women view hair transplant as being deceptive and dishonest, and it's hiding bad genes.

She runs her hands through my hair and she knows I don't like it, so she does it more. Fortunately the lights are always dim when she does it. I told her that it messes up my hair and I have to shower each time she does that (i actually do) because my hair is curly and impossible to get it under control unless I wet it and put styling gel back in..

Her father will know about my hair transplant if I ever meet him. I've had people since my hair transplant repairs ask me if I have had hair transplants....

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
Just tell your girl that you had a hair transplant. If she dumps you because of it, good riddance.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
retropunk said:
Just tell your girl that you had a hair transplant. If she dumps you because of it, good riddance.

Exactly, and dont tell her you need to take a shower each time. That is borderline girly dude.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Stabber said:
Exactly, and dont tell her you need to take a shower each time. That is borderline girly dude.

Its great how you come back from time to time Stabber. I remember back in the day how you said you wouldn't come back. You are like a phantom man. But a good one.